3 Nights/3 Days
8 to 20 people
The Adventure Drillers presents “Malang-e-Manali “As the name says, a person who does not know of his surroundings , it’s all about Fun Factor in Manali, keeping your regular work aside.
Manali is a Valley nestled in the mountains of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh near the northern end of the Kullu Valley, at an altitude of 2,050 m (6,726 ft) in the Beas River Valley. It is located in the Kullu district, about 270 km (168 mi) north of the state capital, Shimla. The small town, with a population of 8,096, is the beginning of an ancient trade route to Ladakh and from there over the Karakoram Pass on to Yarkand and Khotan in the Tarim Basin. It is a popular tourist destination and serves as the gateway to Lahaul & Spiti district as well as Leh.
The trip starts with lots of enthusiasm and a halt in Haveli-Murthal, a place which is well known for its delicious food.
- Stay in Twin and Triple Sharing luxury Cottage Accommodation.
- All meals included ( 3 B/F, 3 Lunches & 2 Dinners)*
- Welcome Drink on Arrival (Non-Alcoholic)
- Evening & Mid-way snacks complementary.
- Resort Activities- Volley Ball, Adjoining River View , Cricket, River Crossing Badminton etc.
- One full day sightseeing of Snow point/Rohtang pass by Car
- Sightseeing to Solang valley by car
- River Side relaxation
- Hot water bath
- Complementary Live Band*
- DJ Nights*
- Transportation Delhi-Manali-Delhi
- The meals will be served on buffet style (Vegetarian & Non-Vegetarian) as per the schedule at the venue only.
- River Crossing
- Any kind of Insurance
- Expenses of personal Nature
- Hard Drink’s
- Cancellation of booking will deduct 25% of Booking amount.
- Cancellation of booking with in 15 days from date of journey will deduct 50%
- Cancellation of booking before 7 days from date of journey will lead to 100% Deduction.