Ladakh Group Bike Tour 6 Nights and 7 Days ex. Leh
The epic scenery and vibrant culture of Ladakh is revealed on this 6 nights and 7 days journey that takes you from Leh to Nubra Valley, Pangong Tso via mountains, valleys and lakes and the village of Turtuk. This and so much more, on an unforgettable Ladakh tour.
- See the amazing landscapes, lakes, and mountain passes of Ladakh.
- A stunning drive through Khardung La - the highest motorable pass in the world.
- The unparallelled beauty of Nubra Valley, Pangong Tso Lake and the famous Turtuk Village.
- Breakfast & Dinners are included.
- Economy Stays: All accommodations during the ride in comfortable economy hotels and deluxe camps. All with attached washroom.
- Bike Rent and Fuel: All the options have bike rent and fuel price included in them.
Route: Leh - Nubra Valley - Turtuk - Pangong Tso - Leh
Leh town is like a relic left behind by religious men of the past and dynastic politics, age-old traders and imperial inter-kingdom relations. The Kushanas, the Tang dynasty or the anti-Buddhist Tibetian king, Langdarma; they have all left an impression on this ancient town. It’s the place where God seems to have tried out his artistic prowess for the first time because the scenic splendour comprises a riot of colours. The biscuit-coloured hills to the tanzanite skies; it’s a veritable visual treat. God’s own Shangri-La, this town is an enchanter.
- Day 1: Arrival in Leh
- Day 2: Leh Local Sightseeing | 90 KM exploration.
- Day 3: Ride from Leh to Nubra | 148 KM | 5-6 Hours
- Day 4: Ride from Nubra to Turtuk to Nubra (3,001 m) | 200 KM | 7 Hours
- Day 5: Ride from Nubra to Pangong | 160 KM | 6 Hours
- Day 6: Ride from Pangong to Leh | 160 KM | 4-5 Hours
- Day 7: Departure from Leh
Day 1: Arrival in Leh
- You will be received by your host at the pre-booked hotel.
- You may relax for the first half and then after lunch if suitable take a walk to the local market in Leh.
- Have your lip-smacking dinner and stay overnight at the hotel in Leh.
Day 2: Leh Local Sightseeing
- On the second day, you would be exploring Leh in a private air-conditioned vehicle post a wholesome breakfast. The following places would be covered during the course of the tour.
- Ladakh Hall of Fame.
- Magnetic Hill.
- Gurudwara Shri Pathhar Sahib.
- Confluence of Zanskar and Indus.
- Post completion of the tour you will be dropped back to your hotel in Leh.
Day 3: Ride from Leh to Nubra | 148 KM | 5-6 Hours
- After an early morning breakfast, you will be driven to Nubra Valley via Khardungla Pass (18,380ft) the world’s highest motorable road and gateway to Siachen Glacier, the views from the top of the pass are amazing.
- Visit Diskit Monastery (118 km) founded by Lama Sherab Zangpo in 1420 A.D.
- Check in at the hotel and after that, you will visit Hunder village (7 km from Diskit) and also watch the Double-Humped Bactrian Camel Safari in sand dunes at Hunder.
- You will have your dinner and stay overnight at the hotel in Nubra.
Day 4: Ride from Nubra to Turtuk to Nubra | 200 KM | 7 Hours
- On day 4, you would be heading to the village of Turtuk, which stands as the last village prior to the India-Pakistan LoC.
- Turtuk would enchant you with its scenic beauty. After the day's exploration, you would be heading back to Nubra Valley.
- Overnight stay would be arranged in Nubra Valley in hotels.
Day 5: Ride from Nubra to Pangong | 160 KM | 6 Hours
- On day 5 ride for 6 hours post warm breakfast at Nubra Valley, to visit your next destination which would be Pangong Lake.
- The high mountain lake runs over the Indo-China Border and 75% of it is on the Chinese side.
- Stay overnight near Pangong Lake.
Day 6: Ride from Pangong to Leh | 160 KM | 4-5 Hours
- On the morning of the seventh day, have breakfast at your camps in Pangong.
- Post breakfast you may proceed for your journey back to Leh, en route you will cross Chang-La pass which is the world’s 2nd Highest motorable road.
- You will also cover Thiksey Monastery on the way back to Leh. Upon your arrival in Leh, you may enjoy the evening at leisure. Dinner and overnight stays will be arranged at the hotel in Leh.
Day 7: Leh Departure
- On the last day post breakfast, you would be dropped to the airport to end your trip.
- Royal Enfield 500cc
- Fuel for the bike as per the mentioned itinerary (Leh to Leh).
- Accommodation on twin or triple sharing basis as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast (From day-2 to day-7).
- Dinner (From day-1 to day-6).
- Back-up/support vehicle for the tour.
- Guest luggage to be carried in the support vehicle.
- Helmet for rider and pillion.
- Mechanic support during the tour.
- Road captain.
- Certificates of participation.
- Permits and local association fees.
- Oxygen cylinder and First Aid kit.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 1 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 20160 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.