Ladakh Private Group Tour 6 Nights and 7 Days ex. Leh
The epic scenery and vibrant culture of Ladakh is revealed on this 6 nights and 7 days journey that takes you from Leh to Nubra Valley, Pangong Tso via mountains, valleys and lakes and the village of Turtuk. This and so much more, on an unforgettable Ladakh tour.
- See the amazing landscapes, lakes and mountain passes of Ladakh.
- A stunning drive through Khardung La - the highest motorable pass in the world.
- The unparallelled beauty of Nubra Valley, Pangong Tso Lake and the famous Turtuk Village.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop from Leh Airport.
- Breakfast & Dinners are included.
- Economy Stays: All accommodations during the ride in comfortable economy hotels and deluxe camps. All with attached washroom.
- Car Rent and Fuel: All the options have car rent and fuel price included in them.
Route: Leh - Nubra Valley - Turtuk - Pangong Tso - Leh
Leh town is like a relic left behind by religious men of the past and dynastic politics, age-old traders and imperial inter-kingdom relations. The Kushanas, the Tang dynasty or the anti-Buddhist Tibetian king, Langdarma; they have all left an impression on this ancient town. It’s the place where God seems to have tried out his artistic prowess for the first time because the scenic splendour comprises a riot of colours. The biscuit-coloured hills to the tanzanite skies; it’s a veritable visual treat. God’s own Shangri-La, this town is an enchanter.
- Day 1: Arrival in Leh
- Day 2: Leh Local Sightseeing | 90 KM exploration.
- Day 3: Drive from Leh to Nubra | 148 km / 5-6 Hours
- Day 4: Drive from Nubra to Turtuk to Nubra (3,001 m) | 200 km / 7 hours
- Day 5: Drive from Nubra to Pangong to Leh | 300 km / 7-9 Hours
- Day 6: Leh Local Sightseeing
- Day 7: Departure from Leh
Day 1: Arrive at Leh airport 3505 meters / 11567 feet.
- You will be received by your host and be transferred to the pre-booked hotel.
- You may relax for the first half and then after lunch if suitable take a walk to the local market in Leh.
- Have your lip-smacking dinner and stay overnight at the hotel in Leh.
Day 2: Leh Local Sightseeing
- On the second day, you would be exploring Leh in a private air-conditioned vehicle post a wholesome breakfast. The following places would be covered during the course of the tour.
- Ladakh Hall of Fame.
- Magnetic Hill.
- Gurudwara Shri Pathhar Sahib.
- Confluence of Zanskar and Indus.
- Post completion of the tour you will be dropped back to your hotel in Leh.
Day 3: Leh - Nubra Valley | 148 km / 5-6 Hours
- After an early morning breakfast, you will be driven to Nubra Valley via Khardungla Pass (18,380ft) the world’s highest motorable road and gateway to Siachen Glacier, the views from the top of the pass are amazing.
- Visit Diskit Monastery (118 km) founded by Lama Sherab Zangpo in 1420 A.D.
- Check in at the hotel and after that, you will visit Hunder village (7 km from Diskit) and also watch the Double-Humped Bactrian Camel Safari in sand dunes at Hunder.
- You will have your dinner and stay overnight at the hotel in Nubra.
Day 4: Nubra - Turtuk - Nubra | 200 km / 7 hours
- On day 4, you would be heading to the village of Turtuk, which stands as the last village prior to the India-Pakistan LoC.
- Turtuk would enchant you with its scenic beauty. After the day's exploration, you would be heading back to Nubra Valley.
- Overnight stay would be arranged in Nubra Valley in hotels.
Day 5: Drive from Nubra to Pangong to Leh | 300 km / 7-9 Hours
- On the fifth day, after early breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500ft), a 6-7 hours drive one way.
- This famous blue brackish saltwater lake is 5-6 km in width and around 134 km in length with 75 per cent of its running the other side of the Indo China Border.
- You would be returning to Leh post your visit to Pangong Lake.
- Enroute Leh you would be visiting Chang-la pass, Thiksay monastery, Rancho school, Shey Palace and Sindhu Ghat.
- You will be having your dinner and be staying overnight at hotel Leh.
Day 6: Leh Local Sightseeing
- On the day 6, you would again go for a Leh local sightseeing.
- Post your breakfast on day 5, you would be visiting the following places.
- Shanti Stupa.
- Leh Palace.
- Mall Road.
- You will have your dinner and stay overnight at the hotel in Leh.
Day 7: Leh Departure
- On the last day post breakfast, you would be dropped to the airport to end your trip.
- Buffet Breakfast (Day 2 to Day 7).
- Buffet Dinner (Day 1 to Day 6).
- 4 Nights stay in Economy/Standar/Premium Properties on twin/triple sharing basis in Leh (as per the choice made while booking).
- 2 Night stay in camps in Nubra Valley.
- Seat in SUV/Tempo Traveller as per the group size (6 people in SUV and if 6+ in Tempo Traveller).
- Airport Transfer on Day 1 and Day 7.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 1 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 12790 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.