Spiti Motorcycle Expedition 2017
8 Nights/9 Days
1 to 15 people
English & Hindi
Spiti Valley which is also known as “Little Tibet” in Trans Himalayan Terrain at an average altitude on 4000 mtrs connected with the borders of Tibet. Spiti valley is also home to some of the oldest monasteries. The highway of Spiti is also known as hell in heaven & that’s why there are so many road sign board showing you are travelling on the most treacherous road of the world. Or Simply you can say heaven for riders, which is hell for others. So lets make your plan to ride once on most treacherous road of the world.
Day 1: Delhi to shimla
An early morning wake up call and meeting at India Gate followed by a quick briefing session and now this is the time to start the life time dream trip on One of Most treacherous Road of the World to Shimla at wee hours via Karnal, Chandigarh and after that now we will enter in mountains. In the evening explore local Shimla & Jakhu Temple. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Shimla to Sarahan
After healthy breakfast, we head towards Sarhan. Through the Wangtu bridge on our way, we will be reaching Sarhan by evening for night stay. After reaching Sarahan early we can also visit the Sarhan Bird Sanctuary and Bhim Kali temple. After dinner night stay at hotel.
Day 3:Sarahan to Chitkul
After healthy breakfast, On your bikes we head towards Chitkul enroute visiting the famous Bhimakali temple in Sarahan if missed last evening, regarded as one of the Shaktipeeths. Continue ride to Chitkul. Enjoy the last Indian village on arrival check in at camp. Overnight at camp/Hotel.
Day 4: Chitkul to Nako
In the morning after breakfast proceed to Nako. On this day you will also explore Kalpa where you will get the chance to click selfie at sucide point and also can admire the mesmersing and devotional view of Kinner Kailash around apple orchad. Visit the confluence of Satluj and Spiti rivers at Khab en route. Nako is a beautiful village on the banks of a lake. Enjoy overnight stay at Nako.
Day 5: Nako to Kaza
In the morning after breakfast travel to Tabo and visit the Tabo monastery is more than a thousand years old and is famous for its wall paintings and murals. It is also known as the Ajanta of the Himalayas. You’ve ridden through Kinnaur and Baspa Valley’s. Now hit the awesome trail of inspirational Spiti Valley, and the small town of Tabo. The town has not changed for millennia and is where you will find the second most important Buddhist Monastery, only to that of Tholong Gompa in Tibet. The 10th century Tabo Monastery houses some 60 Lamas and contains old scriptures and artifacts. A great place to take time out and relax, stay overnight at KAZA.
Day 6: Kaza to Kaza
On this day, we will visit the Ki monastery the biggest monastery located on the top of the hill offering fabulous picturesque views from the location and then, we will move ahead forward from the Kibber village which is positioned just a few miles from the monastery. We will stay overnight in the guest house. This day you have so many option to click yourself at on the top with the sign board showing highest of bla bla …………
Day 7: Kaza to Chandertal
After breakfast with your machine from Kaza to base of Chandertal lake enroute crossing some very beautiful villages of Spiti Valley and crossing over Kunzam pass (4558 m). On arrival check in at camp. Rest of the day free to explore the surrounding. Overnight at camp.
Day 8: Chandertal to Manali
After about a drive of 7-9 hours, depending on travel conditions we finally reach Manali. On our way we come across Batal, Chotta Darrah, Gramphu and the magnificent Rohtang Pass, which is supposed to be one of the highest passes for motor vehicles and is known for its breathtaking beauty. We approach Manali by evening to retire and stroll around the forests. We spend our time feasting on the views of this beautiful town. On arrival in Manali (3340 metres above sea level), check in to the hotel and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at MANALI.
Day 9: Manali to Delhi
Check out of the hotel and proceed to Delhi for your onward journey. The tour concludes with lots of unforgettable memories for ever.
- Welcome drinks on arrival.
- Accommodation in well appointed 3 star or equivalent hotels/camp as per city on Triple sharing Basis.
- All meals throughout the stay on MAPAI basis- Breakfast & Dinner.
- Support back up vehicle, for emergency use and luggage transfer in emergency.
- Tour Leaders throughout the trip
- One bike mechanic through the biking tour with spare parts (Spare parts are chargable).
- All Inner line permits wherever required.
- Theme Dinner with bonfire at Kaza.
- One party night during the trip.
- Basic First aid kit and Oxygen Cylinders in emergency.
- T-shirt/ highlighter specially designed.(Please send your size)
- Stickers for Bike & Helmet.
- Briefing in Delhi by specialists.
- Likeminded Friends.
- Unforgettable memory for the life!!
- Any majeure service expenses.
- Fuel for bike.
- Any kind of Insurance/ medical.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees.
- Any Air/Bus/Taxi/Jeep fare.
- Lunch throughout the tour.
- Any personal expences like room service, donation, tips, drinks, bar & beverage, miniral water, laundry and telephone.
- All items/services not specially mentioned in the inclusion.
- No bill will be reimbursed against any missed service/facility.
- Any part of package is not availed by the client; refunds cannot be claimed for any part of package exchangeable with any services.
- In case of extension of a tour is required, supplements as applicable would be paid directly to us by the clients.
- Govt. Service Tax as per actual would be charged on the package cost.
- Participants should be there in tour start city at least one day prior.
- Participants are requested the backpack and not the trolley bag.
- Participants are requested to follow the timing in the program, in case any service are missed due to delay in departure, the company will not be responsible for any refund.
- Crazy Riders Adventure Tours reserve the rights to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance occurred (i.e whether condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Booking will be based on First come First serve.
- 20% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation charges for booking once made.
- No refund will be there if cancellation made within 15 days to start the trip.