Mandawa Day Tour from Jaipur
Tour starts with pick-up from your Jaipur Hotel and we drive to Mandawa, the lesser known hidden gem of Rajasthan. Mandawa is famous for its beautiful classical Mansion’s or Havelis and paintings inside these heritage structures.
The architectural legacy of Mandawa is hard to find in any other place of India. Mandawa is great place to take Horseback Safari and see beautiful sights of Shekhawati region.
In the evening we drive back to Jaipur and you are dropped at your hotel or desired location.
- See the shekhawati Fresco paintings
- Explore the havelis of Rajasthan
- Discover the magnificence of 18th-century Rajasthani architecture and décor
- Pick-up from your hotel in Jaipur
- Drive to Mandawa which is a 3 Hrs. drive
- Visit Havelis & see Frescos
- Have Indian lunch at a local restaurant
- Explore Mandawa town
- Head back to Jaipur, drop-off at you Jaipur hotel or desired location
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from any Jaipur hotel, in city limits.
- All transportation using air-conditioned hatchback/sedan car or SUV with driver
- Driver and fuel charges
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Any Toll and Parking fees (To be paid on actual)
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Travel insurance
- Pick-up only for Jaipur City limits only
- Not available for pick-up from Airport
- Pick-up and drop points need to be same
- Cancellation is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given.
- If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
96 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
93 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.