Full Day Delhi Food Tour with Sightseeing
This food tour of Old Delhi and New Delhi is a great way to explore the cuisines and sights of both parts of Delhi city in one delicious package. In this food tour, we will cover all the major culinary attractions of Old Delhi as well as New Delhi along with visits to a few landmarks of the city.
During the food walk, guests visit 12+ food joints and taste 22-25 different dishes including one full fledged meal at the end. None of the food items included are too spicy but can be made if so desired. In Old Delhi we walk for short distances and use cycle rickshaws for longer distances. Once the guests are finished with Old Delhi, we get in to the car to explore New Delhi and it's food. During the tour, we also visit a few attractions of the city like the biggest spice market in city, a charitable kitchen feeding thousands of people every day and a few others. This is a perfect introduction to India and Indian cuisines for first time as well as regular visitors.
- Sample 22 to 25 different dishes from different Indian cuisines at specially-selected food joints
- Eat all you can :)
- Experience Delhi through its street food culture
- Discover the eateries where Delhi's most legendary dishes were invented
- Wander Delhi's chaotic streets and alleyways & Explore local markets, temples, and historical sights
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off from hotel in central Delhi location (Connaught Place, Karol Bagh, Barakhamba Road) for all tours except Old Delhi Food Walk. For places in Delhi outside this zone, a pickup charge of INR 1500 is applicable.
- Hand wipes, sanitizer, bottled water etc.
- Non-vegetarian and Vegetarian food, 22-25 dishes from 12+ outlets.
- Unlimited food and drinks during food tours, free snacks during photo and shopping tours.