Brahmagiri Trek with Nagarahole Safari
Embark on an adventurous trek to Brahmagiri hills, breathe the pure air, feel the refreshing fragrance of the wild & witness the serenity around.
- Trek to Brahmagiri hills
- Relax around the campfire
- Nagarhole safari
Bramhagiri Hills lies on the borders of Kodagu (Coorg) district in Karnataka and Wayanad district in Kerala. It is at a distance of 300 km from Bangalore. Coorg is a quickest and stunning escape for everyone in or around Bangalore tired of a dreary fast-paced life of the city. The greenery and enchanting coffee aroma revive you from inside out by taking off all the load at once. This moderate level trekking experience will add a bit of a spice to the whole resting phase and nobody has ever complained about some extra fun.
This trek can promise you with something which any artificial retreat you have under the city lights, true peace of mind!. When you spend an entire day with raw nature and your loved ones, You will be refreshed and re-energized to return to the city life. After the trek return to the homestay where you will have some delicious cuisine to silence your hungry tummy. Relish a day's good memories and laugh around the bonfire till sleep catch you.
You can depart for Bangalore around 09:45 AM in the morning and visit Nagarhole National Park on the way back.
- The guests are requested to arrive at the nearest reporting point.
- We will be traveling overnight to reach Coorg
- We are expected to reach the homestay by 5:30 am in the morning.
- We will have time to freshen up & have breakfast by 8:00 am
- We will start the trek around 9:00 am & cross the variety of flora & fauna. Explore the region & we are expected to reach the peak by 1:30 pm
- We will have the packed lunch & rest for a while & start descending back by 2:30 pm & we are expected to reach the basecamp by 6:00 pm
- We will have freshly prepared tea & also we can relax around the bonfire (if weather permits)
- We will have the sumptuous dinner & wind up for the day.
- Early morning, freshen up & have breakfast around 8:30 am.
- We will check out from the homestay by 9:30 am & depart from Nagarhole safari.
- Enjoy the Nagarhole safari & witness the animals around & start the journey back towards Bangalore.
- On the way, we will haveself-sponsoredd lunch & we are expected to reach Bangalore by 7:00 pm approximately.
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Nagarhole safari
- Guide charges
- Campfire (depends on the weather)
- All meals (2 Breakfast, 1 lunch & 1 dinner)
- Accomodation / Homestay
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6890 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.