Brahmagiri Trek with Nagarahole Safari
Bramhagiri Hills lies on the borders of Kodagu (Coorg) district in Karnataka and Wayanad district in Kerala. It is at a distance of 300 km from Bangalore. Coorg is a quickest and stunning escape for everyone in or around Bangalore tired of a dreary fast-paced life of the city. The greenery and enchanting coffee aroma revive you from inside out by taking off all the load at once. This moderate level trekking experience will add a bit of a spice to the whole resting phase and nobody has ever complained about some extra fun.
This trek can promise you with some thing which any artificial retreat you have under the city lights, true peace of mind!.When you spend an entire day with raw nature and your loved ones, You will be refreshed and re energised to return to the city life. After the trek return to the homestay where you will have some deliscious cuisine to silence your hungry tummy. Relish a days good memories and laugh around the bon fire till sleep catch you.
You can depart for Bangalore around 09:45 AM in the morning and visit Nagarhole National Park on the way back.
- Deliscious home made food
- Nagarhole safari
- 09:30 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 05:30 AM Reach homestay
- 08:00 AM Have breakfast and carry packed lunch
- 09:00 AM Start the Trek
- 01:30 PM Reach peak and have packed lunch
- 02:30 PM Descend from the peak.
- 06:00 PM Reach homestay and have tea
- 08:00 PM Enjoy campfire (If weather permits)
- 09:00 PM Have Dinner and retire for the day.
- 07:00 AM Wake up and get ready
- 08:30 AM Have breakfast
- 09:30 AM Checkout from homestay and depart for Nagarhole safari
- 12:00 PM Start back to Bangalore
- 01:00 PM Have self sponsored Lunch on the way Back.
- 07:00 PM Reach Back to Bangalore.(Depends on the Traffic).
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Nagarhole safari
- Guide charges
- Campfire (depends on the weather)
- 2 Breakfast
- 1 Lunch
- 1 Vegetarian dinner
- Accomodation / Homestay
- 1. Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (10:10 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Banashankari (10:30 PM) - Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar (11:15 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
Things To Carry:
- Torch per person with extra batteries
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes or comfortable shoes with good grip
- Water bottles
- Dry fruits, energy bar, chocolates, etc.
- Personal medication
- Toiletry bag
- Sweater/ Warm jackets for the night
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Extra pair of clothes
- Rain coat/Poncho in moonsoons
- Moov spray, dettol solution or salt to avoid leeches
- Camera (optional)
- 100% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
From pick-up points in Bangalore (See more Info)