Mahabaleshwar Day Tour from Pune
English, Hindi and Marathi
In this Mahabaleshwar Day trip from Pune see the beauty of Mahabaleshwar in a single day. Located about 120 KMs from Pune, Mahabaleshwar is a must-see place. Mahabaleshwar offers pleasant weather all the year round and various attractions such as forts, great viewing points and waterfalls.
- Mahabaleshwar is the biggest hill-station of Maharashtra.
- Morning Pick-up from Pune (Residence or Hotel)
- Proceed towards Mahabaleshwar, which is a 3 hour drive
- Visit Lingmala waterfall
- Venna Lake
- Wilson Point
- Visit Mahabaleshwar Temple
- Elphinstone Point
- Arthur Seat
- Head back to Pune
- All transportation using private air-conditioned hatchback/sedan or SUV with driver
- Pickup and drop-off in Pune Residence/ Pune Hotel
- Driver and fuel charges
- Usage of car till 10:00PM (Night charges applicable after that)
- 320 KMs of usage (more than sufficient)
- Any Entrance fees or tickets, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Any Toll and Parking fees (To be paid on actual)
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Pick-up only for Pune City limits only
- Not available for pick-up from Airport
- Pick-up and drop points need to be same
- Rs. 9/10/13 per KM extra charge over 320 Kms if crossed as per vehicle type.
- Night charges applicable after 10pm: Rs. 250 for sedan/hatchback and Rs. 300 for SUV
- Cancellation is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given.
- If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
95 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
92 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.