Manali Chandratal Cycle Expedition
On this cycle expedition from Manali, experience the thrill of riding in Spiti & Lahaul on one of the best cycling routes in India. Ride your way to the blue water of Chandratal Lake. Situated at an altitude of 4,300 Meters, Chandratal Lake would take your breath away by its sheer natural beauty. This Cycling route is a must-do for any one into cycling.
- Cycling in the stunning Trans Himalayan landscape of Lahaul & Spiti valley
- Riding to Chandratal Lake at 4300 mts.
- Cycling around Chandratal Lake
Day 1 : Arrival in Manali, Distance: 0, Altitude: 1,980 m (6,400 ft)
Day 2 : Manali-Marhi, Distance:38 kms, Altitude: 3,300 m (10,800 ft)
Day 3: Marhi-Chhatru, Distance: 50 kms, Altitude: 3200m (10,499 ft)
Day 4: Chhatru-Batal, Distance: 31 kms, Altitude: 4095m (13,435 ft)
Day 5: Batal-Chandratal, Distance: 14 kms, Altitude: 4300m (14,100 ft)
Day 6: Chandratal-Manali, Distance: 118 kms, Altitude: 3250m (10,663 ft)
- Bicycle Rent (If chosen)
- Meals during the expedition
- Entry Fee, Camping Charges, if any
- 1 Night Hotel Stay in Manali
- Vehicle Support throughout the expedition
- Services of an expedition leader & support team
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments