Amazing Solang Valley Hiking & Waterfall Tour
This tour includes a day hikes to Ptalasu and Solang Water fall. It is 14 kms from Manali. It’s a small trek which starts from Solang valley. Enroute to the trek one can enjoy scenic beauty of the valley, view of many snow capped mountains, green wheat and yellow mustard fields, apple orchard, river or streams and green meadows, you can also enjoy the visit to the Solang village, (a small ancient Himalayan village). Photography, forest walk, and herbals is something you'd experience on this trail. If someone is interested in overnight camping in wilderness then he/she can stay nearby the waterfall in wonderful camping area.
- Solang village
- Snow caped mountain
- Lush green meadows
- Adventure Sports in Solang Valley
- Arrive Solang Valley, Start trek toward Patalsu peak via Solang village.
- After lunch come back via same route and visit Solang Waterfall.
- After some time trek down to Solang Valley. Drive to onward destinations.
- Minimum 02 persons required for this tour.
- Above rates are subject to availability and can be changed without any prior notice.
- A Valid Photo Identity is must to be carried.
- If the client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the company is liable to recover cancellation charges from the client.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point: