Paddle Boarding in Rameswaram
India has a massive coastline & some of the best locations to enjoy SUP! The eastern coast of India has pristine blue waters & is dotted with harbouring islands.
Combine surfing with kayaking and you’ve got Stand up Paddle boarding (SUP)! SUP is a fun and relaxing way to play on the water. It is an extremely versatile sport that can be enjoyed by people of all ages and fitness levels. Unlike surfing, you don’t need waves to paddleboard, and very calm, flat water is best for beginners.
Our activity center is located in Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu on the southeast coast of India. The channel between India and Sri Lanka is dotted with islands, lagoons and surf spots.
We have absolutely perfect conditions all through the year either on the north or south coast of the island depending on the season and time of the year.
Once you are here, we will introduce you to the world of SUP, helping you get started with the sport, catch some waves and ride the coastline. We start with teaching the basics about the sport and help you catch some waves. Based on your comfort level we can also take off on a SUP adventure along the coastline.
- Learn the basics of SUP if you are new
- SUP along the Rameswaram coast, interact with wildlife & nature.
- Explore two islets & paddle near the iconic Pamban bridge
- Opportunity to snorkel as we navigate through the shallow coral reefs near Mandapam
- Arrival at reporting location (Kathadi South/North) and checkin at property
- Introduction to Standup paddleboarding
- Go on SUP adventure around Rameswaram with our team
- Return by evening.
- Relax at boutique home stay with easy access to beach.
- Breakfast and check-out by 10AM
Kathadi South Stay:
Our home in Tamil Nadu, Kathadi South, is located on an island. It’s scenic, where the waters are blue, the horses are wild, the peacocks are plenty and the people are curious. In an attempt to blend with our surroundings we have a couple of simple beach huts & tented accommodation and common washrooms with solar powered showers.
- One day group SUP adventure (3-4 Hours)
- All Equipment required
- Instructors and Guide
- Safety gear
- Accommodation on twin occupancy basis
- Complimentary breakfast
- Transfers to/from reporting address
- Any food besides one complimetary B/F
- Any other expenses
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that