About Infiniti Diving
The Infiniti is India's pioneering live-aboard specialising in scuba diving.
The Infiniti offers unique, incredible diving trips in the Andaman Islands, taking guests to doorstep of the best diving in the Andaman Islands including the remote locations such as Barren Island, lovely southern islands, Duncan Island, and the popular Neil - Havelock islands.
Diving the remote Andaman Islands with the Infiniti Live-aboard is listed among top 20 experiences of India by Conde Nast Traveller.
MV Infiniti, custom designed & built in Thailand in 2013, sets new worldwide benchmark in its design, comfort & specifications. The Infiniti is fully equipped to offer comfortable stay & safe and pleasurable diving with all facilities & top of the line equipment. Its serious sea credentials are reflected in its RINA certification of unrestricted navigation in the open sea.
About the Infiniti
- 39m in length, all steel construction with four decks
- spacious nicely furnished staterooms with ensuite bathrooms, storage, picture windows & extra wide twin beds
- large indoor lounge with entertainment libraries & facitlieis
- large indoor dining room
- outdoor lounge fore relaxing by the sea
- huge sundeck
- expert dive team & dive equipment onboard
- PADI authorised to teach scuba diving and issue PADI certifications
- delicious & nutritious meals freshly prepared by dedicated chef
- english speaking crew
Infiniti is promoted by Karina Tourism & Adventures is a Mumbai based company that offers ground breaking tourism initiatives.