Average Response Time: ~4 hours
It feels pleasure to introduce Himalayan High to the Adventure Breed. We being lucky to have The Great Himalayas with us, Himalayan High is here to take you deeper and higher up in the Great Himalayas, make you feel ecstatic by its high peaks, mesmerized by its aura, awe-inspired by its might and thoughtful by its spirituality, but not limited to that.
Himalayan High is a Trek and other Outdoor Tour Operator in the Himalayas of India, Bhutan and Nepal. The company is perfectly located in Jaigaon - a small town of West Bengal at the junction ofBhutan, Nepal, Sikkim and North East India. The tagline of Himalayan High reads Climb Trek Cycle Click.
The motive behind Himalayan High is to take people to experience the Himalayas by adventurous activities like Trekking, Mountaineering, Biking etc.. Apart from knowing the mountains, appreciating it geographical presence, reaching it, seeing it and feeling it, we also love to know its people, their culture, understand their way of life, build bond with not just the place, but also its people and develop an environment of mutual respect for each other.
We are ethically driven trained mountaineers who considers Himalayas Godly and are motivated to change the spirit of trekking in India, which is currently maltreated by other big organizers for profit, spammed by wannabes, faked by Bollywood and dominated by the desire to achieve a trek, rather than living a trek.
Why Choose Us
- We are responsible travelers and respect fellow responsible travelers.
We like traveling in smaller groups as we believe that gives the best experience of the Himalayas.
- Customize your travel experience and stay free from any constraints enforced by other parties. You and Your Holidays are important for us.
- Take with you, the best of the Himalayas as we are well researched and experienced. We mostly like the Himalayas raw, as it is, and hate meaningless glorification of a destination.
- We have Experienced and Qualified Trek Leaders who joins the team on your request.
- We understand the sport well as we ourselves are mountaineers. Hence we give importance to good equipment to be used on the trek.
- We value local knowledge and their importance in situations of diversities. So we hire experienced and trusted local guide and porters.
- We are not here for volume, but for experience - a true, unpolished raw and enriching experience of the Himalayas which adds to your personal growth and not just becomes a memory in form of photos.
- We are believers of Quality - Quality Treks, Quality Trekkers, Quality Service and Quality Experience.
- Give back to the Himalayas in return by being a responsible traveler and raise awareness on the topic while on trek.
- We are a small organization depending on Word-of-Mouth recommendations to sustain ourselves. We value you.
If you relate the Himalayas with Peace, Spirituality, Teacher, Adventure, Determination, Joy, Beyond Being Beautiful, we relate. Experience us !!
★★★★★ Amazing experience. We had gone for the Kedarkantha trek with Himalayan High team. It was the most beautiful experience of my life! Period. The facilities provided at the campsite - the tents, food, etc were way beyond expectation and also very reasonably priced. It's a growing firm, so don't ignore this and go for only the bigger operators. The batch size was around 18 people, so you do get special attention and are not lost in the crowd! Will try planning another trip asap!
★★★★★ We had a wonderful experience with the group. We had to postpone our trek by a day due to bad weather. But Himalayan High was able to accommodate us with a newer schedule and tried their very best to make sure we can achieve what we came for. Our group successfully reached Kedarkantha summit. The beauty of this trek in winter is incredible and something you will remember for ever! We were served hot and fresh food and during our entire stay, including the camp site locations at the higher elevation.
★★★★★ We trekked to Kedarkantha summit through Himalayan High. Himalayan high is a professionally run team with dedicated trek leaders and guides. The team has all the required facilities like microspikes which proved to be a life saver for us in fresh snow. All the campsites are carefully and thoughtfully designed, food was good as well. Overall I recommend Himalayan High.
★★★★★ I had the greatest experience on the Har Ki Dun Trek with Himalayan High, the valley itself is magnificent in beauty and with the guys from Himalayan High it made the whole experience incredible. The local guides provided so much moral support even though I didn't speak the same language! The food was delicious, even in a heavy blizzard at the Har Ki Dun campsite they provided us with warm delicious meals and made us feel safe and confident with the situation we were in. I'm so happy I chose this trek with this company as it was the best I have ever experienced, I have returned to the UK with a wonderful feeling in my mind and soul. I will definitely be choosing another trek with Himalayan High again in the future and returning to the almighty beauty of the Himalayas!
★★★★★ I did Har ki Dun trek with Himalayan High and I liked the experience very much. The food and accommodation was good. Your guides and whole team puts lot of effort to make it a successful trek.