Off-roading and Camping Trip to Biijli Mahadev via Kais Wildlife Sanctuary
1 Nights/2 Days
2 to 10 people
Hindi and English
Located 22 km from Kullu across the river Beas, the Bijli Mahadev is 3 Kms from "Chansari" village. From there, one has to trek or take a 4x4 uphill. We will however, be in our tough 4X4 vehicles and reach an exotic camping site there.
- Off Roading in 4X4 vehicle to Bijli Mahadev (50 km)
- Camping at exotic location, Bijli Mahadev
- Drive throught Kais Wildlife Sanctuary
- Traditional Himachali veg cuisine for lunch at Jana waterfall
Arrive in Manali and de-board from your bus at the Patlikuhl bus stand. A team member will receive you and drive you to our basecamp. After breakfast, we will depart for our off roading ride to Bijli Mahadev. The off road will lead through Naggar. Explore Naggar and have some breakfast here. We will pass through the Kais Wildlife Sanctuary and the heritage village of Jana. Enjoy some traditional Himachali cuisine at the Jana waterfall.
After an off road ride for 50 Km, we will pitch tents at an exotic location in the meadows. Enjoy freshly cooked vegetarian meal with BBQ and bon fire before retiring for the night. We will stay in luxury hiking tents for a great camping experience.
Note: We start our trip at 11 am - Report to basecamp latest by 10:30 am
- pick up and drop from patlikuhal bus stand
- Stay in 2-4 men luxury hiking tents.
- All meals during camping (nutritious freshly cooked vegetarian)
- Services of experienced lead guide and qualified assistant guide
- Kitchen equipment, cook and helper
- All the Camping arrangements
- Wildlife/ environmental permits and other permits & levies.
- All transportation as per itinerary in local cars and jeeps to and from Patlikuhl bus stand
- Cost of any form of insurance (Personal/Baggage/Medical)
- Cost of rescue, evacuation, hospitalization, etc.
- Any expenses of purely personal nature like laundry, phone/fax calls, tips to drivers, guides, any beverage
- Any expenses that arise due to change in itinerary and increase in no. of days because of natural forces like landslides, weather, roadblocks, flight cancellations, sickness etc.
- Lunch on day 2
- Meals at "Dhabas" or during the road travel
- Cost of any optional activity we offer, like paragliding, angling, rafting etc.
- Ride might need rescheduling due to weather disruptions or any situation which we do not ahve control over
- Wear shoes and clothes you are comfortable in and do not forget waterproof jackets and warm clothing. Avoid Denims.
- Do not litter the environment. Polythene and plastics are non-biodegradable and unhealthy for the environment and must not be littered or burned and should be carried back.
- Cancellation request 15 days from departure date - Full Refund*
- 14 to 7 days from departure date - 50% Refund*
- Less then 7 days from departure date - No Refund
- Free re-scheduling** - Minimum 7 days in advance
* Cancellation charge of 2.5% of total amount is applicable
** Re-scheduling is subject to availability
Select from the list of add-ons to customize this activity
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Our thoroughly researched itineraries are designed to offer you access to some of the world\'s best-kept secrets. We have personally explored the destinations we offer with in-depth knowledge that goes towards making your experience more than worth your while. However, at times due factors beyond any one’s control, situations may arise which can pose a challenge to the safety and security of the group members. To minimize any negative impact, we subscribe strictly to “Safety Protocol” which is an intensive and comprehensive compilation of safety and security measures undertaken to ensure a seamless and safe experience for its guests. There are factors which are controllable and attention to them ensures lower risks and toned down consequences.
2 travellers found this helpful
Some of our own trek leaders are qualified, experienced ladies. All treks are extremely safe for ladies and we have a lot of solo clients who are ladies.
3 travellers found this helpful
You need to carry an original ID card and a photograph.
3 travellers found this helpful
There are no doctors on the trek; however our trek leaders are experienced in first aid and basic medical protocols.