Rajmachi Village has two forts, which were built by Shivaji Emperor during 17th century. It is a famous spot for trekking. It is a 16 km trekking distance from Lonavala Station. Rajmachi fort is a strategic fort overlooking Borghat, which was a historical trade route. Rajmachi peak has two fortified structures - the Shrivardhan fort and Manoranjan fort.
Rajmachi and Kondane Caves Night Trek
Day 0: Saturday Evening
17:30 Auto rickshaw ride from Lonavala ST bus depot till Tungarli dam base.
18:00 Tungarli Dam
18:30 Walk/Hike from Tungarli Dam to Rajmachi - 4hrs/17 kms max.
22:00 Reach base village.
Day 1: Sunday
06:30 Wake Up
08:00 Manoranjan fort and Shrivardhan fort exploration.
13:30 Descend from Rajmachi to Kondane (3 hrs.)
16:00 Kondane caves
17:00 Kondane village
18:30 Karjat Railway station
Suggested train to board is the 11009/Mumbai CST-Sinhagad Express, timings are:
- 14:30 CST
- 14:40 Dadar
- 15:08 Thane
- 15:28 Kalyan
- 16:08 Karjat
- 17:08 Lonavala.
- Travel cost from Lonavala to Tungarli dam base on Saturday,
- 1 Veg Dinner, Breakfast, 1 Veg Lunch.
- Trek Leader
- Villager House Homestay Dormitory
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that