Lonavala-Khandala, Panchgani and Mahabaleshwar 3 Days Trip From Mumbai
In this Lonavala, Khandala and Mahabaleshwar trip from Mumbai, experience the natural beauty of Lonavala and it's the attraction at your own pace. Located about 85 KM from Mumbai, Lonavala is a perfect weekend getaway. Both Lonavala & Khandala offer great scenic views of the surrounding hills and offer a year-round scenic pleasant atmosphere. Also, explore the lush green hills of Mahabaleshwar and explore its iconic monuments.
- Take a tour of the serene hill stations on a private air-conditioned cab.
- Service of a well-experienced chauffeur.
- Hassle-free travel, leave aside the hassles of bargaining for fare and long ques.
At a two hour distance from the busy city of Mumbai lies, the serene and quiet hill stations, Lonavala and Khandala. These are among the most popular weekend getaways for Mumbaikars. And why not, with its illustrious mountains and long waterfalls the Lonavla and Khandala hill stations is a home away from home. The journey, through the winding roads with the lush green mountains, is breathtaking. One can truly connect with nature and its fascinations by visiting the Kune falls -which is the 14th highest waterfall in the country, the Bhushi Dam- which is a manmade water reservoir, the Sunset point, and Tiger point.
Day 1: Mumbai to Lonavala and Khandala and Drop to Mahabaleshwar
- Your tour starts with a morning pick-up from your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits.
- After pick-up, you will proceed from Mumbai to Lonavala, which is a 2.5-3 hour drive from Mumbai.
- Upon arrival, you will be visiting the following places in Lonavala and Khandala:
- Lohagad Fort: One of the numerous hill forts of Maharashtra is one of the most iconic ones and was once the storage for Shivaji Maharaj's treasury. Lohagad rises to 1033 meters.
- Karla Caves and Bhaja Caves: Ancient Buddhist rock-cut caves.
- Lonavala Lake: Situated at 1.6 km from the town, this lake is surrounded by many scenic beauties and attracts numerous tourists.
- You may stop at a local restaurant in Lonavala Khandala for your lunch.
- Post lunch, you may continue your tour by visiting the following places:
- Nagphani (Duke’sNose): Duke's nose is about 12 km from Lonavala, this cliff owes its name to the Duke of Wellington whose ample nose it resembles.
- Kune Falls: Located in the lush green Lonavala district of Maharastra, Kune falls is the 14th highest waterfall in India.
- Bushi Dam: This masonry dam is located in the Indrayani River; it was built in the late 1960s by Great Indian Peninsular Railways.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped at your hotel/residence in Mahabaleshwar.
Day 2: Mahabaleshwar/Panchgani Sightseeing Tour
- Your tour will start with a morning pick-up from your hotel/residence in Manabaleshwar.
- You can proceed to visit the following suggested tourist attractions in Mahabaleshwar or Panchgani:
- Elephant's Head Point and Kate's Point
- Mahabaleshwar Temple
- Elphinstone Point
- Arthur Seat Point
- Venna Lake
- Bombay / Sunset Point
- Post the completion of the day's tour you will be dropped to your hotel at Mahabaleshwar.
Day 3: Mahabaleshwar and Panchgani Tour and Drop to CST Railway Station in Mumbai
- On the third day you will have a morning pick up from your hotel. Post which will be visiting the following suggested places:
- Wilson Point / Sunrise Point
- Mapro Garden
- Parsi Point
- Sydney Point
- Devil's Kitchen
- Table Land
- Rajpuri Caves
- Upon completion of your tour on Day 3, you will be heading back to Mumbai and be dropped at the CST Railway Station.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned Sedan or SUV with the driver.
- Pickup and drop-off in Mumbai Residence/ Mumbai Hotel.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Usage for 900 kilometres.
- Parking Charges and Toll Charges (to be paid as per actuals).
- Any entrance fees or tickets.
- Personal expenses.
- Night charges of Rs. 300 if the vehicle is driven post 10 PM.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- The guests may choose to skip or add a new place to the itinerary.
- The Mumbai pick-up and drop point should be the same.
- Sedans (4-seater) models provided are Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios or similar.
- SUV (6-seater) models provided are Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga or similar.
- Night charge of Rs. 300 is applicable if the cab service is used between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- The tour has a kilometer limit of 900 kilometers
- After 900 kilometers, additional per kilometer charge will be applicable (to be paid directly to the driver)
- For Sedan (4-seater) - Rs. 12 per km (additional kilometer charge)
- For SUV (6-seater) - Rs. 15 per km (additional kilometer charge)
- This is not a guided tour.
- Full refund if cancelled before* 3 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Hotel/Residence in Mumbai city limits.
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick up point. Please enter the pickup location at the checkout page.
₹ 14850 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.