Mumbai City Local Sightseeing 2 Day Tour
Thinking of a tour to Mumbai with friends? Or are you searching for a 2-day trip of Mumbai with family? Here is your answer. In this two-day Mumbai sightseeing tour, you'll experience Mumbai at your own pace and see it's famous attractions. For two days, avail yourself of 8 hours and 80 kilometres per day of usage of a private car.
- Comprehensive 2 day tour of Mumbai city, get a more personal experience of the busy Indian city, and enjoy the offbeat experiences near Mumbai.
- Explore the famous beaches, magnificent architecture, and historic monuments of Mumbai with extreme comfort.
- A perfect introduction for first-time visitors.
- Experience the fun activities of Mumbai's famous spots.
- Have the total freedom to choose what to visit. See the Gateway of India, overlooking the harbor, and choose to visit Elephanta Caves if you wish.
- Have a hassle-free journey. You will be dropped off at your residence, hotel, or transport station after completing the trip.
- Service of a well-experienced chauffeur will make your journey memorable
- Mumbai, the city that never sleeps, is the wall street of India. This city is filled with people from all over the world, making it one of the must-see spots in India. It’s very difficult to believe that this highly populous city of today was once just an array of islands, but it all changed when the Portuguese seized control in the 16th century. Mumbai grew up to be the financial capital of India. For some, it is the city of big dreams, but for many, it's the best chance they will ever get for a better life. After all, it's the home of Bollywood, and everyone from slum dogs to millionaires is crazy for the same.
- Your tour begins with a pick-up from your hotel or residence in Mumbai city limits at your specified time slot.
- On the first day, you may choose from the following suggested places or add a few of your own:
Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (formerly Victoria Terminus): A UNESCO World Heritage Site, this architectural marvel in Mumbai is a historic railway station known for its stunning blend of Victorian Gothic and Indian architectural styles.
Gateway of India: A symbolic monument of Mumbai, built during the British Raj, overlooking the Arabian Sea. It's a popular tourist spot offering picturesque views and boat rides to Elephanta Caves.
Elephanta Caves (Optional): Located on Elephanta Island, a short ferry ride from the Gateway of India, these ancient caves house intricately carved sculptures and temples dedicated to Lord Shiva, dating back to the 5th to 8th centuries AD.
Leopold Cafe: A legendary café in Colaba known for its vibrant atmosphere and historical significance. It gained fame through its mention in Gregory David Roberts' novel "Shantaram" and has been a favorite haunt for locals and tourists alike.
Nariman Point: A prominent business district and waterfront promenade in South Mumbai, offering stunning views of the Arabian Sea and the city skyline. It's a popular spot for evening strolls and relaxation.
Marine Drive: Also known as the Queen's Necklace due to its curved shape and glittering lights resembling a necklace at night, Marine Drive is a famous coastal road in Mumbai, offering breathtaking views of the sea and skyline.
Chowpatty: A bustling beachfront destination in South Mumbai, famous for its vibrant atmosphere, street food stalls serving delicious local snacks, and various cultural activities, especially during festivals like Ganesh Chaturthi.
Mani Bhavan or Prince of Wales Museum: Mani Bhavan is a historic building where Mahatma Gandhi stayed during his visits to Mumbai, now serving as a museum dedicated to his life and teachings. The Prince of Wales Museum, now known as Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, is a museum showcasing art, culture, and history of India and other civilizations.
Haji Ali Dargah: A revered Islamic shrine located on a small islet off the coast of Worli in South Mumbai, accessible via a causeway during low tide. It is dedicated to the Sufi saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari and attracts devotees and tourists of all faiths for its spiritual ambiance and stunning architecture.
- After completion of the day's tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel or residence within Mumbai city limits.
- On the second day again, the tour begins with a pick-up from your hotel or residence at your specified time.
- You may choose from the following or add a few of your own on the second day as well:
Film City: Located in Goregaon, Mumbai, Film City is a sprawling complex where numerous Bollywood films and television shows are shot. It offers guided tours where visitors can get a glimpse of the sets, studios, and the behind-the-scenes action of the Indian entertainment industry.
Siddhivinayak Temple: One of Mumbai's most famous Hindu temples dedicated to Lord Ganesha, Siddhivinayak Temple in Prabhadevi is known for its beautiful architecture and spiritual significance. Devotees from all over the world visit to seek the blessings of Lord Ganesha.
Bandra-Worli Sea Link: An iconic cable-stayed bridge that connects the suburbs of Bandra and Worli in Mumbai, offering breathtaking views of the Arabian Sea and the city skyline. It's a marvel of modern engineering and a symbol of Mumbai's infrastructure development.
Juhu Beach: A popular beach destination in Mumbai, Juhu Beach is known for its lively atmosphere, street food stalls serving local delicacies, and stunning sunsets. It's a favorite spot for locals and tourists alike to relax, enjoy water sports, and indulge in leisure activities.
Mahalakshmi Temple: Situated in Mahalakshmi, Mumbai, this ancient Hindu temple is dedicated to Goddess Mahalakshmi, the goddess of wealth and prosperity. Devotees flock here to seek blessings and witness the elaborate rituals performed in the temple.
Band Stand, Bandra: A picturesque promenade in Bandra, Mumbai, Band Stand offers stunning views of the Arabian Sea and the Bandra-Worli Sea Link. It's a popular spot for evening walks, jogging, and enjoying the cool sea breeze, with the iconic Bandra Fort nearby adding to its charm.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped off at your hotel or residence within Mumbai city limits.
- This is not a guided tour; the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is a local city tour; hence, the vehicle cannot be used for any outstation tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits).
- Airport pick-up or drop (please select the add-on while booking).
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Usage of the vehicle for 8 hours and 80 kilometres daily (can be extended with extra charges).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5520 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.