South Mumbai Private Full Day Sightseeing Tour
English, Hindi and Marathi
Mumbai, the city which never sleeps, is one of the most thickly populated cities in the world. It is the financial capital of India. It’s very difficult to believe that this highly populous city of today was once just the array of islands but it all changed when the Portugal’s ceased control in the 16 th century.Marine Drive,which is also known as the 'Queens Necklace' is a place where the Mumbaikars and the foriegners come to steam off. Have a visit at this vibrant city with full of steaming life and colonial architecture.
- Comprehensive tour of Mumbai city, get a more personal experience of the busy Indian city
- Experienced driver who could take you to anywhere in Mumbai without wasting your prescious time.
- See the Gateway of India, overlooking the Harbour
- Perfect introduction for visitors or locals
- Marine Drive - Queen’s necklace
- Gateway of India
- Rajabai Clock Tower - Big Ben of India
- Dhobi ghat - Open Air Laundry
- Victoria Terminal Train Station
- Mani Bhawan - Gandhi House
- Hanging Gardens
- Girgaum Chowpatty Beach
- Haji Ali Dargah
- Jehangir Art Gallery
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya (Prince of Wales Museum)
*If time and distance limit permits you can visit other attractions as well. If 8 hour/80 Kilometer limit is exceeded, extra charges apply.
* This is not a Guided Tour
- All transportation using Air-Conditioned Sedan or SUV
- Pickup and drop-off in Mumbai City Limits
- Driver and fuel charges
- 8 hours & 80 Kilometers of usage (can be extended with extra charges)
- Itinerary mentioned is a suggestion, you can add/skip places.
- Monument entrance fees
- Any Toll and Parking fees (To be paid on actual)
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Night charge of Rs. 250 applicable if used beyond 10:00PM.
- 8 Hour/80 KMs limit can be exceeded and paid extra directly to driver at rate of
- 100/Hr. and 10/KM for Hatchback/Sedan
- 100/Hr. and 14/KM for SUV
- Pick-up only for Andheri, Dadar, Chembur, Khar, Santra Cruz, Bandra, Juhu, Goregaon, Kandivali, Jogeshwari, Chembur, Powai, Lower Parel and nearby areas.
- Extra charges apply for pick-up from other areas.
- Pick up & drop off has to be same location.
- Pick up & drop off location can be different but extra charges will apply as per distance from pick-up location. To be paid to the driver directly.
- This is not a Guided Tour
Select from the list of add-ons to customize this activity
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Reporting/Start Point:Pick-up from Mumbai Hotel or Residence
₹ 1950 Per Vehicle