South Mumbai Private Full Day Sightseeing Tour
Take a tour of South Mumbai and explore the most famous places of the southern part of the 'City of Dreams'.
- A comprehensive tour of Mumbai city, get a more personal experience of the busy Indian city.
- An experienced driver who could take you to anywhere in Mumbai without wasting your precious time.
- See the Gateway of India, overlooking the harbor.
- A perfect introduction for visitors or locals.
Mumbai, the city which never sleeps, is one of the most thickly populated cities in the world. It is the financial capital of India. It’s very difficult to believe that this highly populous city of today was once just the array of islands but it all changed when Portugal’s ceased control in the 16th century. Marine Drive, which is also known as the 'Queens Necklace' is a place where the Mumbaikars and the foreigners come to steam off. Have a visit to this vibrant city with full of steaming life and colonial architecture.
- Your tour will begin with a pickup from your hotel/residence in South Mumbai at your specified time slot.
- On this tour, you will be visiting the following places:
- Marine Drive: Queen’s necklace: It is a 3.6 kilometre long Boulevard in South Mumbai. The road was constructed by late philanthropist Bhagojisheth Keer & Pallonji Mistry.
- Gateway of India: This is a 20th century arched structure which was built to commemorate the landing of King George V and Qyeen Mary in India in the year of 1911.
- Rajabai Clock Tower: Also known as the Big Ben of India stands at a height of 85 meters, it was listed as a World Heritage Site in the year of 2018.
- Dhobi ghat - Open Air Laundry: The Mahalaxmi Dhobi Ghat is considered as the world's largest open year laundry and was constructed in the year of 1890.
- Victoria Terminal Train Station: Currently known as the Chattrapati Shivaji terminus raileway station is one of the World Heritage Sites of India and serves as the head quarters of the central railways of India.
- You may take a lunch break at a place of your choice during your tour.
- Mani Bhawan: This was the residence of Mahatma Gandhi and also served as his head quarters between 1917 to 1934.
- Hanging Gardens: These terraced gardens perched at the top of Malabar Hill, on its western side, just opposite the Kamala Nehru Park. They provide sunset views over the Arabian Sea.
- Girgaum Chowpatty Beach: This beach is noted for its Ganesh Visarjan celebrations when thousands of people from all over Mumbai and Pune come to immerse the idols of Lord Ganesh in the Arabian Sea
- Haji Ali Dargah: This mosque and dargah is located on an islet off the coast of Worli in the southern part of Mumbai.
- Jehangir Art Gallery: This museum was constructed in the year of 1952,it has helped establish a platform for many artists.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya (Prince of Wales Museum): Considered as the main museum of Mumbai, it holds several possession of Shivaji Maharaj and maintains their glory till date.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in South Mumbai.
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits)
- Airport pick-up or drop
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab
- Pick up and drop off from Mumbai city limits
- The driver and fuel charges
- Usage of the vehicle for 8 hours and 80 km
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1950 Per Vehicle