Lonavala - Khandala Day Tour from Mumbai
Lonavala, a town of Pune, Maharashtra welcomes you for an amazing one day trip. Far from the hectic and tiring schedule, let's spend some time with the green nature. Visit beautiful Khandala and Lonavala from Mumbai in the comfort of a private car with a kilometre inclusion of 300 KM. An offbeat experience will nourish your mind. A weekend plan is enough to visit Lonavala city with family, friends or the special one.
Lonavala - Khandala Day Tour Highlights:
Visit the famous scenic spots in the hill station of Lonavala Khandala.
Take this Lonavala tour and visit places like Lonavala Lake, Lohagad Fort, Kune falls, Karla caves, Bhaja caves and many more on a comfortably driven private cab.
A hassle-free journey from Mumbai to Lonavala with a well-experienced chauffeur.
Lonavala & Khandala Tour Overview:
At a two hour distance from the busy city of Mumbai lies, the serene and quiet hill stations, Lonavala and Khandala. These are among the most popular weekend getaways for Mumbaikars. And why not, with its illustrious mountains and long waterfalls the Lonavala and Khandala hill stations is a home away from home. The journey, through the winding roads with the lush green mountains, is breathtaking. One can truly connect with nature and its fascinations by visiting the Kune falls -which is the 14th highest waterfall in the country, the Bhushi Dam- which is a man-made water reservoir, Sunset Point, and Tiger point.
On this Lonavala tour, its attractions are sure to leave one absolutely mesmerized and wanting for more. Along with being in the lap of nature, one is sure to enjoy the history and culture of the place. Places like the Karla caves and Lohagad Fort are sure to attract the attention of most tourists. The serenity and the scenery of the place have a meditative value to it providing its victors with contentment and peace. This Khandala and Lonavala package from Mumbai is the perfect one-day road trip or a weekend getaway to experience the beauty of these hill-stations.
Mumbai to Lonavala Suggested Sightseeing Itinerary:
- Your tour starts with a morning pick-up from your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits.
- After pick-up, you will proceed from Mumbai to Lonavala, which is a 2.5-3 hour drive from Mumbai.
- Upon arrival, you will be visiting the following places in Lonavala and Khandala:
- Lohagad Fort: One of the numerous hill forts of Maharashtra is one of the most iconic ones and was once the storage for Shivaji Maharaj's treasury. Lohagad rises to 1033 meters.
- Karla Caves and Bhaja Caves: Ancient Buddhist rock-cut caves.
- Lonavala Lake: Situated at 1.6 km from the town, this lake is surrounded by many scenic beauties and attracts numerous tourists.
- You may stop at a local restaurant in Lonavala Khandala for your lunch.
- Post lunch, you may continue your tour by visiting the following places:
- Nagphani (Duke’sNose): Duke's nose is about 12 km from Lonavala, this cliff owes its name to the Duke of Wellington whose ample nose it resembles.
- Kune Falls: Located in the lush green Lonavala district of Maharastra, Kune falls is the 14th highest waterfall in India.
- Bushi Dam: This masonry dam is located in the Indrayani River; it was built in the late 1960s by Great Indian Peninsular Railways.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel/residence in Mumbai.
Some other tourist attractions in the region include Tungarli Dam and Rajmachi Fort and Aamby valley. Lonavala-Khandala is a year-round destination and the best time to visit is during and just after monsoon season when the whole region is full of greenery.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is an outstation tour hence the vehicle can not be used for the local city tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits).
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Complimentary water botlles and newspapers.
- Usage of the vehicle for up to 300 kilometres as per the itinerary (Extra kilometre charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3800 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.