Lonavala - Khandala Day Tour from Mumbai
At a two hour distance from the busy city of Mumbai lies, the serene and quiet hill stations, Lonavala and Khandala. These are among the most popular weekend getaways for mumbiakar. And why not, with its illustrious mountains and long waterfalls the Lonavla and Khandala hill stations is a home away from home. The journey, through the winding roads with the lush green mountains is breathtaking. One can truly connect with nature and its fascinations by visiting the Kune falls -which is the 14th highest waterfall in the country, the Bhushi Dam- which is a manmade water reservoir, the Sunset point and Tiger point.
These attractions are sure to leave one absolutely mesmerized and wanting for more. Along with being in the lap of nature, one is sure to enjoy the history and culture of the place. Places like the Karla caves and Lohagad Fort are sure to attract the attention of most tourists. The serenity and the scenery of the place have a meditative value to it providing it’s victors with contentment and peace.
- Morning Pick-up from Mumbai (Residence or Hotel)
- Proceed towards Lonavala, which is a 2.5 - 3 hour drive.
- Visit Lohagad Fort
- Karla Caves and Bhaja Caves - ancient Buddhist rock-cut caves
- Visit Lonavala Lake
- Stop at a local restaurant for Lunch
- Nagphani (Duke’s Nose)
- Kune Falls
- Bushi Dam
- Head back to Mumbai
*This is not a Guided Tour
- All transportation using private Air-Conditioned Sedan or SUV
- Roundtrip travel from any point in Mumbai (Residence/Hotel/Airport) to Lonavala/Khandala and back.
- Vehicle, Driver and Fuel charges
- 250 KMs of usage (more than enough)
- Usage till 10 PM (Rs. 250 night charges apply after that)
- All Tolls / Parking charges / Entrance fees - Customer has to bear the cost of all tolls, parking charges and entrance fees to any of sites if applicable.
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- AC will be switched off in hilly areas
- Pick-up & Drop locations need to be same.
- All vehicles are Air-Conditioned.
- Sedan segment refers to Maruti Swift Dzire, Hyundai Xcent, Toyota Etios, etc.
- SUV segment refers to Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Maruti Ertiga.
Select from the list of add-ons to customize this activity
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Pick-up from Mumbai Address or Hotel