Lonavala - Khandala Day Tour from Mumbai
Explore the famous hill stations of Lonavala and Khandala and take a pause in the lap of serene lush green hills.
- Visit the famous scenic spots in the hill stations of Lonavala and Khandala.
- Take a tour of places like Lonavala lake, Lohagad Fort, Kune falls and many more on a comfortably driven private cab.
- Hassle-free journey with a well-experienced chauffeur.
At a two hour distance from the busy city of Mumbai lies, the serene and quiet hill stations, Lonavala and Khandala. These are among the most popular weekend getaways for Mumbaikars. And why not, with its illustrious mountains and long waterfalls the Lonavla and Khandala hill stations is a home away from home. The journey, through the winding roads with the lush green mountains, is breathtaking. One can truly connect with nature and its fascinations by visiting the Kune falls -which is the 14th highest waterfall in the country, the Bhushi Dam- which is a manmade water reservoir, the Sunset point, and Tiger point.
These attractions are sure to leave one absolutely mesmerized and wanting for more. Along with being in the lap of nature, one is sure to enjoy the history and culture of the place. Places like the Karla caves and Lohagad Fort are sure to attract the attention of most tourists. The serenity and the scenery of the place have a meditative value to it providing its victors with contentment and peace.
- Your tour starts with a morning pick-up from your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits.
- Post which you will proceed towards Lonavala, which is a 2.5 - 3-hour drive from Mumbai.
- Upon arrival, you will be visiting the following places in Lonavala and Khandala:
- Lohagad Fort
- Karla Caves and Bhaja Caves - ancient Buddhist rock-cut caves
- Visit Lonavala Lake
- Stop at a local restaurant for Lunch
- Nagphani (Duke’s Nose)
- Kune Falls
- Bushi Dam
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel/residence in Mumbai.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV
- Roundtrip travel from any point in Mumbai (Residence/Hotel/Airport) to Lonavala/Khandala and back.
- Vehicle, driver and fuel charges
- 250 KMs of usage
- Usage till 10:00 pm (Rs. 250-night charges apply after that till 6:00 am)
- All Tolls / Parking charges / Entrance fees - Customer has to bear the cost of all tolls, parking charges and entrance fees to any of sites if applicable.
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Air conditioner will be switched off in the hilly areas
- Pick-up & drop locations need to be the same
- All vehicles are air-conditioned
- Sedan segment refers to Maruti Swift Dzire, Hyundai Xcent, Toyota Etios/similar
- SUV segment refers to Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Maruti Ertiga/similar
- Upon exceeding the kilometer limit the following charges will apply: Rs 11/km for the sedan and Rs 14/km for SUV, this has to be paid directly to the driver
Select from the list of add-ons to customize this activity
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
2 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
2 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Hotel/Residence in Mumbai city limits
₹ 3120 Per Vehicle