Lonavala - Khandala Day Tour from Mumbai
Explore the famous hill stations of Lonavala and Khandala on this day tour and take a pause in the lap of serene lush green hills. See beautiful Kahandala and Lonavala from Mumbai in the comfort of a private car.
Lonavala - Khandala Day Tour Highlights:
- Visit the famous scenic spots in the hill station of Lonavala Khandala.
- Take this Lonavala tour and visit places like Lonavala Lake, Lohagad Fort, Kune falls and many more on a comfortably driven private cab.
- Hassle-free journey from Mumbai to Lonavala with a well-experienced chauffeur.
Lonavala & Khandala Tour Overview:
At a two hour distance from the busy city of Mumbai lies, the serene and quiet hill stations, Lonavala and Khandala. These are among the most popular weekend getaways for Mumbaikars. And why not, with its illustrious mountains and long waterfalls the Lonavla and Khandala hill stations is a home away from home. The journey, through the winding roads with the lush green mountains, is breathtaking. One can truly connect with nature and its fascinations by visiting the Kune falls -which is the 14th highest waterfall in the country, the Bhushi Dam- which is a manmade water reservoir, the Sunset point, and Tiger point.
On this Lonavala tour, its attractions are sure to leave one absolutely mesmerized and wanting for more. Along with being in the lap of nature, one is sure to enjoy the history and culture of the place. Places like the Karla caves and Lohagad Fort are sure to attract the attention of most tourists. The serenity and the scenery of the place have a meditative value to it providing its victors with contentment and peace. This Khandala and Lonavala package from Mumbai is the perfect one day road trip or a weekend getaway to experience the beauty of these hill-stations.
Mumbai to Lonavala Suggested Sightseeing Itinerary:
- Your tour starts with a morning pick-up from your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits.
- After pick-up you will proceed from Mumbai to Lonavala, which is a 2.5-3 hour drive from Mumbai.
- Upon arrival, you will be visiting the following places in Lonavala and Khandala:
- Lohagad Fort: One of the numerous hill forts of Maharashtra is one the most iconic ones and was once the storage for Shivaji Maharaj's treasury. Lohagad rises to 1033 meters.
- Karla Caves and Bhaja Caves: Ancient Buddhist rock-cut caves.
- Lonavala Lake: Situated at 1.6 km from the town, this lake is surrounded by many scenic beauties and attracts numerous tourists.
- You may stop at a local restaurant in Lonavala Khandala for your lunch.
- Post you may continue your tour by visiting the following places:
- Nagphani (Duke’sNose): Duke's nose is about 12 kms from Lonavala, this cliff owes its name to the Duke of Wellington whose ample nose it resembles.
- Kune Falls: Located in the lush green Lonavala district of Maharastra, Kune falls is the 14th highest waterfall in India.
- Bushi Dam: This masonry dam is located in the Indrayani River; it was built in the late 1960s by Great Indian Peninsular Railways.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel/residence in Mumbai.
Some other tourist attractions in the region include Tungarli Dam and Rajmachi Fort and Aamby valley. Lonavala Khandala are a year round destination and the best time to visit is during and just after monsoon season when whole region is full of greenery.
- Pick-up and drop-off from Mumbai city Hotel/Residence
- All Sightseeing using private air-conditioned Sedan Car or SUV
- The driver and fuel charges
- Usage of the vehicle for 300 km (can be extended)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
5 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
5 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3800 Per Vehicle