Kaas Plateau and Panchgani 2 Day Sightseeing Tour from Mumbai
Take a tour of the 'Valley of Flowers' in Maharastra and explore the scenic beauty of this mesmerizing place and also on the way briefly explore Panchgani. Avail 700 kilometres of usage of a private car.
- A tour of the 'Valley of Flowers' nestled in the Sahyadri range.
- Kaas Plateau is a UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site.
- A brief tour of Panchgani on the way to Kaas Plateau.
- Service of a professional driver and a well-maintained car.
- Complimentary water bottles and newspapers.
Kaas Plateau is a UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site in the Sahyadri range of Maharashtra. Kaas Plateau has volcanic soil and this aids in the growth of endemic flowers. The flowering season starts from July and undergoes serene changes till October. Only 4000 visitors are allowed per day in Kaas plateau, there are 4 batches of 3 hours each starting from 7 in the morning until 7 in the evening.
Panchgani is a hill station in the Satara district of Maharastra. This gem of a hill station was established by a British officer as a summer resort. He is credited for planting many plant species from the western world in Panchgani, including Siver oak and poinsettia, these plants have flourished since then.
Day 1: Mumbai - Panchgani - Panchgani
- Your tour begins with a pick up from your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits.
- Post pick up you will be driven to Panchgani which is about 250 kilometres from Mumbai and would take you 5 hours to reach, we suggest to leave early in the morning so that few scenic spots in Panchgani can be covered.
- After your arrival in Panchgani, you may check-in to your hotel in Panchgani and proceed with the local sightseeing.
- You may choose to visit the following suggested places in Panchgani:
- Table Land: A perfect place to watch the sun goes down, it offers the visitors a panoramic view of the underlying areas.
- Parsi Point: Popular scenic point with views of the Krishna Valley & Dhom Dam, plus a play area & food vendors.
- Sydney Point: Scenic hilltop overlooks offering expansive views of the Krishna Valley & the surrounding waters.
- Kates Point: Plateau on a mountain offering an observation terrace for sweeping valley & river views, plus cafes.
- At the end of the day's tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel in Panchgani.
Day 2: Panchgani - Kaas Plateau - Mumbai
- The second day will begin with a morning pick-up, post which you will be driven to Kaas Plateau.
- Your drive will be for two hours and you will be covering about 70 kilometres.
- Upon your arrival, you may hire a guide to identify the flowers in this serene valley and buy your tickets and select the batch you want to be a part of.
- The batch segregation is done based on the time you want to take a tour of the 'Valley of Flowers'.
- On this tour, while you explore the valley, you will be witnessing the varieties flowers, Vajrai Waterfall, Kaas Lake and many more scenic jewels of this volcanic land.
- After the completion of the tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits.
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits).
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Usage of the vehicle for 700 kilometres as per itinerary.
- Complimentary water bottles and newspapers.
- Airport Pick-up or Drop.
- All parking & toll charges.
- Guide charges (Kaas Plateau).
- Camera fees (Kaas Plateau).
- Entrance charges.
- Any meal or beverage.
- Anything else not specified in the inclusions above.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- This is a custom tour you may choose to skip or add places in Panchgani, however, the overall itinerary remains the same.
- Sedans (4-seater) models provided are Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios or similar.
- SUV (6-seater) models provided are Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga or similar.
- Night charge of Rs. 300 is applicable if the cab service is used between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- The tour has a kilometre limit of 700 kilometres.
- After 700 kilometres, additional per kilometre charge will be applicable (to be paid directly to the driver).
- For Sedan (4-seater) - Rs. 12 per km (additional kilometer charge)
- For SUV (6-seater) - Rs. 15 per km (additional kilometer charge)
- Any extra applicable charges to be directly payable to driver in cash.
- This is not a guided tour.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Hotel/residence pick-up and drop (within city limits)
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick up point. Please enter the full pick up address at the checkout page
- The driver and cab details will be shared with you 2 to 4 hours prior to the tour start time
₹ 10869 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.