2 Day Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani Tour from Mumbai
A little over 5 hours drive from Mumbai, Mahabaleshwar is a hill station in India's forested Western Ghats range. Mahabaleshwar is a must-see place. Mahabaleshwar offers pleasant weather all the year round and various attractions such as forts, great viewing points, and waterfalls.
- Morning Pick-up from Mumbai (Residence or Hotel)
- Proceed towards Mahabaleshwar, which is a 5-hour drive
- After check-in proceed to visit attractions
- Elephant's Head Point and Kate's Point
- Mahabaleshwar Temple
- Elphinstone Point
- Arthur Seat Point
- Venna Lake
- Bombay / Sunset Point
- Drop to hotel at Mahabaleshwar / Panchgani
- Morning pick up from hotel
- Wilson Point / Sunrise Point
- Mapro Garden
- Parsi Point
- Sydney Point
- Devil's Kitchen
- Table Land
- Rajpuri Caves
- Head back to Mumbai
**This is not a Guided Tour. Places mentioned are a suggestion only, you can add/skip places you wish to visit.
- All transportation using private Air-Conditioned Sedan or SUV
- Roundtrip travel from any point in Mumbai (Residence/Hotel/Airport) to Mahabaleshwar/Panchgani and back.
- Vehicle, Driver and Fuel charges
- 650 KMs of usage (more than enough)
- Usage till 10 PM (Rs. 250 night charges apply after that)
- All Tolls / Parking charges / Entrance fees - Customer has to bear the cost of all tolls, parking charges and entrance fees to any of sites if applicable.
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- AC will be switched off in hilly areas
- Pick-up & Drop locations need to be same.
- All vehicles are Air-Conditioned.
- Sedan segment refers to Maruti Swift Dzire, Hyundai Xcent, Toyota Etios, etc.
- SUV segment refers to Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Maruti Ertiga.
Select from the list of add-ons to customize this activity
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Pick-up from Mumbai Address or Hotel
₹ 8455 Per Vehicle