Mahabaleshwar & Panchgani 2 Day Tour from Mumbai
Thinking for a short weekend getaway near Mumbai? Let's explore the scenic hill stations of Mahabaleshwar and Panchgani and let Mother Nature enchant you on this 2 day trip from Mumbai.
Mahabaleshwar & Panchgani Tour Highlights
- Mahabaleshwar and Panchgani tour is one of the best picks in best weekend trips from Mumbai.
- Don't compromise with your free time. Take a tour of Mahabaleshwar and Panchgani on a comfortable private, air-conditioned car.
- For road trip lovers out there, avail 650 kilometres of usage of a private car.
- A good companion will make your journey memorable and enjoyable. Company of an experienced chauffeur is offered who would drive you through the mesmerizing hill stations of Mahabaleshwar and Panchgani.
- Have a hassle-free tour without any worries of fare or booking a private taxi.
- Experience a wonderful road trip from Mumbai, driving on a beautiful route through good ghat highway.
- A journey is incomplete without a safe ending. After completing the total tour of 2 days, you will be heading back to Mumbai and be dropped at your hotel/residence/airport, railway station.
- In this trip, you will visit Old Mahabaleshwar Temple, Morarji Castle, Lingmala Waterfalls, Pratapgad Fort, Kate's Point, Elphinstone Point, Arthur Seat Point, Venna Lake on the first day.
- On the second day, you will enjoy at Wilson Point / Sunrise Point, Mapro Garden, Devil's Kitchen, Table Land, Rajpuri Caves.
- Enjoy beautiful waterfalls, ancient forts, green nature and many more.
Note: In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect by this operator.
Connect with us Live by clicking on the 'Chat' button or WhatsApp Click here
Mahabaleshwar & Panchgani Tour from Mumbai Trip Overview
A little over 5 hours drive from Mumbai, Mahabaleshwar is a hill station in India's forested Western Ghats range. Mahabaleshwar is a must-see place and a perfect weekend getaway in Maharashtra. Mahabaleshwar offers pleasant weather all year round and various attractions such as forts, great viewing points, and waterfalls. Famous tourist attractions in Mahabaleshwar include Monkey Point, Falkland Point, Old Mahabaleshwar Temple, Morarji Castle, Lingmala Waterfalls, Rajpuri Caves, Wilson Point and Pratapgad Fort. Mahabaleshwar from Mumbai is about 290 Kms and the best route is via Mumbai-Pune Expressway.
Panchgani is a hill station in Satara district of Maharashtra. This gem of a hill station was established by a British officer as a summer resort. He is credited for planting many plant species from the western world in Panchgani, including Silver oak and poinsettia, these plants have flourished since then. Panchgani is at a distance of 19 km from Mahabaleshwar and to reach Mahabaleshwar you pass picturesque Wai where you can stop if you have time.
If you are looking for a 2 day trip near Mumbai with friends, here is your solution. This place is also famous for a family outing.
Mahabaleshwar & Panchgani Tour Suggested Itinerary
- Your tour will start with a morning pick-up from your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits.
- Post which you will proceed on a journey towards Mahabaleshwar, which is a 5-hour drive from Mumbai.
- After your check-in at the hotel (booked by you), you can proceed to visit the following suggested tourist attractions in Mahabaleshwar or Panchgani:
- Elephant's Head Point and Kate's Point
- Mahabaleshwar Temple
- Elphinstone Point
- Arthur Seat Point
- Venna Lake
- Bombay / Sunset Point
- Post the completion of the day's tour you will be dropped to your hotel at Mahabaleshwar / Panchgani.
- Next day you will have a morning pick up from your hotel. Post which will be visiting the following suggested places:
- Wilson Point / Sunrise Point
- Mapro Garden
- Parsi Point
- Sydney Point
- Devil's Kitchen
- Table Land
- Rajpuri Caves
- Upon completion of your tour on Day 2, you will be heading back to Mumbai and be dropped at your hotel/residence/airport, railway station.
* Suggested itinerary is for reference only. You can choose to add/skip places if you wish.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned Sedan Car or SUV.
- Roundtrip travel from any point in Mumbai (Residence/Hotel/Airport) to Mahabaleshwar/Panchgani and back.
- Vehicle, Driver and Fuel charges.
- Complimentary water botlles and newspapers.
- 650 km of usage (more than enough).
- All tolls/parking charges (to be paid in actual)
- Entrance fees to any of the sites if applicable.
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- The guests may choose to skip or add a new place to the itinerary
- The Jaipur pick-up and drop point should be same
- Sedans (4-seater) models provided are Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios or similar
- SUV (6-seater) models provided are Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga or similar
- Night charge of Rs. 300 is applicable if the cab service is used between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am
- The tour has a kilometer limit of 650 kilometers
- After 650 kilometers, additional per kilometer charge will be applicable (to be paid directly to the driver)
- For Sedan (4-seater) - Rs. 12 per km
- For SUV (6-seater) - Rs. 15 per km
- Driver can speak basic English
- This is not a guided tour
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Hotel/Residence in Mumbai city limits
- The driver will pick the guests from the hotel/pick-up point given during booking. Please enter the pickup location in detail while making the booking.
₹ 10150 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.