Mumbai Full-Day Sightseeing Tour from Navi Mumbai
Planning for a one day tour to Mumbai? In this private full-day sightseeing tour from Navi Mumbai, explore the best sightseeing places in Mumbai. Feel the vibe of the foregone colonial era. Enjoy a full day of discovering the historic sights of Gateway of India, Marine Drive, Chowpathy Beach, and other must-visit places.
- Have a hassle-free trip. You will picked up and dropped from Navi Mumbai.
- See the famous attractions of Mumbai and enjoy the fun activities in Mumbai.
- A comprehensive tour of Mumbai city, get a more personal experience of the busy Indian city.
- A great choice for long-drive lovers.
- This will be a perfect weekend getaway near Mumbai.
- If you are confused thinking what to do in one day in Mumbai, then this gonna be the best plan.
- A perfect introduction for first-time visitors.
Note: In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect by this operator.
Mumbai, the city which never sleeps, the wall street of India. This city is filled with people from all over the world making it one of the must-see spots in India. It’s very difficult to believe that this highly populous present city of was once just the array of islands but it all changed when Portuguese ceased control in the 16th century. Mumbai grew up to be the financial capital of India.
For some, it is the city of big dreams but for many its the best chance they will ever get for a better living. After all it's the home of Bollywood and everyone from Slum dogs to Millionaires are crazy for the same.
- Your tour will begin with a pick up from your hotel/residence in Navi Mumbai at your specified time slot.
- On this tour, you may choose from the following suggested places or add a few of your own:
- Gateway of India: This is a 20th-century arched structure which was built to commemorate the landing of King George V and Queen Mary in India in the year of 1911.
- Rajabai Clock Tower - Big Ben of India: Also known as the Big Ben of India stands at a height of 85 meters, it was listed as a World Heritage Site in the year 2018.
- Marine Drive - Queen’s necklace: Queen’s necklace: It is a 3.6-kilometer long Boulevard in South Mumbai. The road was constructed by late philanthropist Bhagojisheth Keer & Pallonji Mistry.
- Victoria Terminus or CST (Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus): Currently known as the Chattrapati Shivaji Terminus railway station is one of the World Heritage Sites of India and serves as the headquarters of the central railways of India.
- You take a break for lunch at a place of your choice during the tour.
- Chowpatty Beach: This beach is noted for its Ganesh Visarjan celebrations when thousands of people from all over Mumbai and Pune come to immerse the idols of Lord Ganesh in the Arabian Sea.
- Hanging Gardens: These terraced gardens perched at the top of Malabar Hill, on its western side, just opposite the Kamala Nehru Park. They provide sunset views over the Arabian Sea.
- Haji Ali Dargah: This mosque and dargah is located on an islet off the coast of Worli in the southern part of Mumbai.
- Bandra-Worli Sea Link: This cable-stayed bridge with pre-stressed concrete-steel viaducts on either side that links Bandra in the Western Suburbs of Mumbai with Worli in South Mumbai.
- Siddhivinayak Mandir: Located in the Prabhadevi locality of Mumbai, this sacred and famous temple is dedicated to Lord Ganesha.
- Mahalakshmi Temple: One of the most famous temples of Mumbai, is dedicated to Goddess Mahalakshmi, who is the central deity of Devi Mahatmyam. The temple was built in 1831 by Dhakji Dadaji.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Navi Mumbai city limits.
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits).
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- 10 hours & 110 km of usage (extra charges apply for more use).
- Complimentary water botlles and newspapers.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2970 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.