Mumbai Full-Day Sightseeing Tour from Navi Mumbai
In this private full-day sightseeing tour from Navi Mumbai, explore the best sightseeing places in Mumbai. Feel the vibe of the foregone colonial era. Enjoy a full day of discovering the historic sights of Gateway of India, Leopold Cafe, Nariman Point, Marine Drive, Chowpathy Beach, Jehangir Art Gallery, and other must-visit places.
- Pick-up and drop from Navi Mumbai.
- A comprehensive tour of Mumbai city, get a more personal experience of the busy Indian city.
- See the Gateway of India, overlooking the harbor.
- A perfect introduction for first-time visitors.
Mumbai, the city which never sleeps, the wall street of India. This city is filled with people from all over the world making it one of the must-see spots in India. It’s very difficult to believe that this highly populous city of today was once just the array of islands but it all changed when Portuguese ceased control in the 16th century. Mumbai grew up to be the financial capital of India.
For some, it is the city of big dreams but for many its the best chance they will ever get for a better living. After all it's the home of Bollywood and everyone from Slum dogs to Millionaires are crazy for the same.
- Your tour will begin with a pick up from your hotel/residence in Navi Mumbai at your specified time slot.
- On this tour, you may choose from the following suggested places or add a few of your own:
- Gateway of India
- Rajabai Clock Tower - Big Ben of India
- Marine Drive - Queen’s necklace
- Victoria Terminus or CST (Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus)
- Chowpatty Beach
- Hanging Gardens
- Haji Ali Dargah
- Bandra-Worli Sea Link
- Siddhivinayak Mandir
- Mahalakshmi Temple
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Navi Mumbai city limits.
- All transportation using air-conditioned hatchback/sedan or SUV
- Pick up & drop off from your hotel or residence in Navi Mumbai
- Driver and fuel charges
- 10 Hours & 110 km of usage (extra charges apply for more use)
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Any toll and parking fees (To be paid on actual)
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Night charge of Rs. 250 applicable if used beyond 10:00 pm
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above
- Pick up & drop off has to be the same location
- Pick up & drop off location can be different but extra charges will apply as per distance from pick-up location. To be paid to the driver directly
- Sedan segment refers to 4+1 seat Maruti Swift Dzire, Hyundai Xcent, Toyota Etios/similar
- SUV segment refers to big 6+1 seat Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Maruti Ertiga/similar
- Package includes 10 Hours/110 km on this tour, so please plan your stops accordingly 10 Hours/110 km limit can be exceeded and paid extra directly to the driver at the rate of:
- 100/Hr. and 10/km for Hatchback/Sedan
- 100/Hr. and 14/km for SUV
- Pick-up/drop only for Navi Mumbai/Thane
Select from the list of add-ons to customize this activity
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Hotel/Residence Navi Mumbai city limits
₹ 2890 Per Vehicle