Daman 2 Day Sightseeing Tour from Mumbai
Spend time exploring the former Portuguese colony of Daman - from alluring beaches to historical monuments, and from breathtaking architecture to awe-inspiring landscapes.
- A visit to an emerging popular beach destination.
- Take a tour of places like Nani Daman Fort, Devka Beach, Chapel of Our Lady of Rosary and more.
- Comfortable ride and service of an experienced driver.
Daman has been a melting pot of various race and cultures all of whom have forged together to give it a unique multi-coloured identity. The UT is a paradise of peace and tranquillity and boasts of a coastline that stretches 12.5 km along the Arabian Sea. Daman attracts visitors who wish to commune with nature and rejuvenate in its laid back, friendly ambience. The town is divided by the Damanganga River into Moti Daman (Big Daman) and Nani Daman (Little Daman).
Mumbai to Daman Suggested Sightseeing Itinerary:
Day 1: Pick-up from Mumbai city limits - Drive to Daman - Daman Local Sightseeing
- Your tour starts with a morning pick-up from your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits.
- Post pick-up you will be driven from Mumbai to Daman, the journey would be for about 3 and a half hours.
- After your arrival in Daman, you will be visiting the following suggested places (You can add or skip some of the spots as per your preference):
- Devka Beach: Devka Beach is another popular beach in the town which is known for its long shoreline, fun-filled activities, and a tranquil environment.
- Mirasol Lake Garden: Located close to the Devka Beach, the clean Mirasol Lake Garden is a surprise treat for several visitors touring the beach. A jovial place to spend the day engaging in boat and toy train rides, and absorbing the beauty of the fountains dotting the area, this man-made wonder is fully equipped with good eateries serving great-tasting food in different varieties.
- Jain Temple: This 18th-century Jain temple is in the northern region of Nani Daman Fort and is dedicated to Mahavir Swami. It is built with white marble and has beautiful carvings. The walls have very elegant glass cover with 18th-century murals that represent the life of Mahavir Swami.
- Nani Daman Fort (St. Jerome Fort): This small fort with high stone walls has three bastions and two gateways that face the river with a huge statue of St. Jerome. The imposing church of our Lady of the Sea is the principal building within the fort.
- Daman Lighthouse: The lighthouse gives a phenomenal view of the place and its surroundings. The sunset view from the tower will surely take your breath away.
- You will be dropped to your hotel in Daman at the end of the day.
Day 2: Daman Local Sightseeing
- On day 2, after breakfast, you continue with the sightseeing tour by visiting the following suggested places:
- Moti Daman Fort: The Moti Daman Fort dates back to 1559. The entire fort is spread over 30 sq. km and has ten citadels that divide the fort into sections.
- Daman Freedom Memorial: Honouring those who fought for the freedom of Daman, a Daman Freedom Memorial has been created near the Secretariat.
- Church of Bom Jesus: A long-standing church, completed in 1603, with an intricately carved doorway and altarpiece. The church is one of the most imposing historical and religious edifices of the city which reflects the colonial influence the town has had in the past.
- Chapel of Our Lady of Rosary: Built in the 17th century, the architecture of the church has been inspired by the Gothic style of architecture by the Portuguese.
- Jampore Beach: One of the significant attractions in daman, the Jampore beach has something for everyone, whether you are looking for water sports or camel and horse cart rides or just seeking peace and solitude.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits.
- Pick-up and drop-off from Mumbai city Hotel/Residence.
- All sightseeing using private air-conditioned Sedan Car or SUV.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Usage of the vehicle for 600 KM as per the itinerary (can be extended).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 7610 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.