Alibaug Sightseeing Tour From Mumbai
Alibaugh, the most popular getaway spot from Mumbai, sandy beaches, visit an island fort and the pay a visit to the Birla temple, Alibag has them all to escape from the city life.
- Visit the three most famous beaches in Alibaug.
- Ride on a sailor boat to the island of Fort Murud Janjira.
- Comfortable ride and service of an experienced driver.
Named after Ali, an Israelite who used to own land in this area. Alibaug is one of the most beautiful coastal regions in the state of Maharashtra. Alibaug is a popular getaway from Mumbai since it’s located just about 100 km away. Apart from the beach, you can also visit nearby places like the Kihim Beach, Kashid beach, Nandgaon beach, Murud Janjira and finally the Birla temple.
- The driver will pick up the guests from the hotel/residence at the time selected during the booking.
- During the course of the tour, guests may choose to visit the following places - Alibaugh beach, Kihim beach, Kashid beach, Nandgaon beach, Murud Janjira and Birla temple.
- The guests are dropped back to the hotel/residence in Mumbai
- Transportation in private cab.
- Pickup and drop-off in Mumbai city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- 300 kilometre of usage (additional per kilometre charges applicable beyond the limit).
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3600 Per Vehicle