Mumbai Full Day City Tour
Take a tour of the 'City of Dreams' and explore the majestic monuments of Mumbai.
- Hassle-free tour of the most popular spots of the city of Mumbai.
- Company of an experienced chauffeur.
- Visit places like the CST Victoria Terminus, Rajabai Clock Tower, Gateway of India, The Taj Mahal Palace Hotel, Marine Drive and many more on this 10-hour tour.
Mumbai, the city which never sleeps, the wall street of India. This city is filled with people from all over the world making it one of the must-see spots in India. It’s very difficult to believe that this highly populous city of today was once just the array of islands but it all changed when Portuguese ceased control in the 16th century. Mumbai grew up to be the financial capital of India.
- This tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel or the given address and covers all major tourist destinations in Mumbai. You will visit the following places on this tour:
1) CST Victoria Terminus: One of the UNESCO World Heritage sites in Mumbai. Chattrapati Shivaji Terminus serves as the headquarters of the central railways. It was opened in the year 1888.
2) Rajabai Clock Tower: It is located in the Fort Campus of the University of Mumbai, is a clock tower in Mumbai. It is of the Gothic style of architecture, the construction was started in the year of 1869.
3) Gateway of India: Built in the 20th-century Gateway of India is one of the most significant monuments of Mumbai. The structural design of the Gateway of India is constituted of a large arch, with a height of 26m. The monument is built in yellow basalt and indissoluble concrete.
4) The Taj Mahal Palace Hotel: This is a heritage hotel and a part of the chain called Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces. This property is the flagship of the group and has 560 rooms and 44 suites. It was opened in the year 1903.
5) Marine Drive: This is also known as the 'Queen's Necklace', it is a 'C shaped' six-lane concrete road along the coast which is a natural bay. The road links Nariman point to Babulnath and Malabar Hill.
- Break for lunch for about 45 Minutes around noon at a restaurant of your choice.
6) Hanging Garden: magnificent garden dedicated to Pherozeshah Mehta, a prominent Parsi political leader. One of the rare green spaces in the city of Mumbai, the Hanging gardens also provide spectacular views of the Arabian Sea.
7) Haji Ali Dargah: This dargah is situated near to the heart of city proper. It was constructed in the year 1431 in memory of a wealthy Muslim merchant. This is a mosque and a dargah (tomb) located on an islet off the coast of Worli in the southern part of Mumbai.
8) Sri Mahalaxmi Temple: This famous temple was built in 1831 by Dhakji Dadaji, a Hindu merchant. This temple is dedicated to Mahalaxmi the central deity of Devi Mahatmyam. It is situated on Bhulabhai Desai Road, Mumbai.
9) Siddhivinayak Temple: It is a Hindu temple in Mumbai dedicated to Lord Ganesh, it was built in the year of 1801. Siddhivinayak Temple is one of the richest temples in Mumbai.
10) Mani Bhavan: This was the headquarters of Mahatma Gandhi for 17 years starting from 1917 to 1934.
11) Bandra Worli Sea Link: This is a cable-stayed bridge which connects the south of Mumbai to the west. One of the most iconic modern structures in the city.
12) Band Stand: This is a locality in Bandra, Mumbai which also is the home to one of the most influential Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan. You may also see his house which is named as Mannat in Band Stand.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits.
- All sightseeing using private Air-conditioned Sedan or SUV
- All parking & Toll charges
- Driver and fuel charges
- Sightseeing as per mentioned itinerary
- Usage of the vehicle for up to 10 hours
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
76 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
84 travellers found this helpful
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
6 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
5 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2645 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.