Dapoli, Unhavare and Murud 2 Days Sightseeing Tour from Mumbai
A two-day tour which takes you to the iconic Murud Janjira, the hot spring haven of Unhavare and the beaches of Dapoli. Come explore the western ghats at your own pace accompanied by an experienced driver.
- Spend time on the scenic beaches near Dapoli and witness the sunsets.
- Visit the famous Murud Janjira Fort and witness India's third-largest cannon which weighs 22 tonnes.
- Take a tour of the scenic landscapes of Unhavare and visit the healing hot springs.
- Company of an experienced driver and a well-maintained car.
- Complimentary water bottles and newspapers.
Dapoli is a beach destination which has attracted many names from the literary world because of its scenic beauty. It is known for its mesmerizingly beautiful beaches, caves and also forts. In recent time Dapoli has been home to many tourists from Mumbai and Pune who want to spend their weekends in the serenity of the Konkan region of Maharashtra.
Murud-Janjira is a fort located on an oval-shaped rock off the coast of the village of Murud, in the Raigad district of Maharastra. This fort is considered as one of the strongest marine forts of India. The fort is approached by sailboats from Rajapuri jetty. The fort was built by Malik Ambar an Abyssinian minister in the service of the Sultan of Ahmednagar, who belonged to the Nizamshahi dynasty. The fort, built at the end of the 17th century, is almost entirely intact today.
Day 1: Drive from Mumbai to Asud to Dapoli
- Your tour will start with a pick-up from your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits at your specified time slot.
- Post a short meet and greet, you will be driven from Mumbai to your first destination of the day Asud. The drive will be of about 6 and a half hours hence we suggest you depart early from Mumbai.
- Asud is known for the Keshavraj and Vyaghreshwar temples which lies amidst the scenic hills.
- After the visit to the temples proceed to the scenic beach of Ladghar, watch as the sun goes down on the horizon.
- Post the completion of the day's tour you would be dropped to your hotel in Dapoli which has to be pre-booked by you.
Day 2: Dapoli to Murud to Unhavare and drive back to Mumbai
- On the second day, you will be driven from your hotel in Dapoli at your preferred time slot.
- First stop of the day would be the famous Murud Janjira Fort, to reach the fort on the oval-shaped rock one has to board sailboats from Rajapuri jetty. Explore the fort which was once operated by Siddis and remained unconquered till India's independence.
- You may also visit the following suggested places during the course of the day:
- Kasa Fort: Padmadurg, also known as Kasa fort, is one of five historical sea forts built by Shivaji Maharaj in 1672-1673 C.E, it was built to challenge the Murud-Janjira.
- Korlai Fort: Korlai Fort is a Portuguese fortification in the town of Korlai Maharastra, about 30 kilometres from Kasa Fort.
- Khokari Tombs: Khokari tombs are three 500-year-old massive stone tombs of the early rulers of the erstwhile Janjira state.
- Post the tour of the historical architecture proceed to the Unhavare hot springs and relax in serenity of nature before being driven back to Mumbai.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is an outstation tour hence the vehicle can not be used for the local city tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits).
- All transportation in a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Driver's meals and accommodation.
- Usage of the vehicle for up to 600 km as per the itinerary (Extra kilometre charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 3 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 9825 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.