Dudhiware Waterfall Rappelling, Lonavala
Dudhiware Waterfall is located in Lonavala. Approx height of this waterfall is 135 ft. One can enjoy the thrill of this waterfall rappelling safely, as all the activities are done under expert guidance, and all safety measures are taken for it.
Rappelling or Abseiling is a technique used for controlled descending down from a rock patch or slope. The main equipment used are high quality ropes, descender, seat harness along with gloves and helmet for safety. This technique has been absorbed by our adventure experts to create a happening recreational adventure activity wherein we will descend down on a rope that too under the refreshing flow of water via waterfalls, under the safety and security of experts.
- Early Morning arrival at Lonavala railway station by 08:00 am.
- Proceed towards base village by local transport.
- Breakfast and Introduction session at base village and start a small trek towards the waterfall (one / half hours trek). Instruction session at waterfall and start the rappelling activity (09:30 am).
- Enjoy the thrill of Dudhiware waterfall throughout the day with an amazing rappelling under the expert’s guidance.
- Evening return to Lonavala
- Transportation from Lonavala and Back to Lonavala by Local Transport.
- Breakfast and evening Tea.
- Rappelling charges
- Expertise and guide charges
- Grade: Moderate
- Height of the waterfall : 120 feet
- Weight Limit of the traveller : 35kgs-95 kgs
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Lonavala Railway Station