Dodhani Waterfall Rappelling, Panvel
5 to 20 people
English, Hindi and Marathi
Dodhani waterfall is located at the base of Matheran hills and is easily accessible from Panvel by road. Rappelling or Abseiling is a technique used for controlled descending down from a rock patch or slope. The main equipment used are high quality ropes, descender, seat harness along with gloves and helmet for safety.
This technique has been absorbed by our adventure experts to create a happening recreational adventure activity wherein we will descend down on a rope that too under the refreshing flow of water via waterfalls, under the safety and security of experts.
- Early Morning arrival at Panvel St. Stand- platform no.4, under the flyover by 07:30 am.
- Proceed towards Dodhani Waterfall by local transport (ST Bus)
- Breakfast and Introduction session at base village and start a small trek towards the waterfall (one & half hours trek).
- Instruction session at waterfall and start the rappelling activity (09:30 am).
- Enjoy the thrill of Dodhani waterfall throughout the day with an amazing rappelling under the expert’s guidance.
- Evening departs to Panvel and then further proceed towards Mumbai
- Transportation from Panvel and back by local transport
- Breakfast and evening refreshment
- Rappelling activity charges
- Expertise and guide charges
- Lunch for the Day
- Anythings other then above mentioned inclusions.
- If Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 21 days of Activity 100% of total price will be refunded.
- If Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Activity 75% of total price will be refunded.
- If Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 7 days of Activity 50% of total price will be refunded.
- After that no refund will be provided on Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant.