Countryside Cycle Ride - Karjat to Solanpada
Enjoy your weekend pedaling through some outstanding great green trail across small villages and fields on Ambivali -Peth route, followed by leisure walk to a beautiful waterfall and experience of yummy local food in a Native village with Mumbai Travellers. There’s no better way than to spend your day cycling in Monsoon along the country side of Maharashtra garnished with opportunity to socialize in a friendly environment where you’ll meet other, like-minded cycling Mumbaikar.
- Bicycle ride
- Short Trail walk
- Simple Homely delicious food
- Board early morning CST to Karjat Train.
- Meet our Cycling expert at Karjat Railway station 08:00 am (Sharp).
- Morning breakfast
- Introduction and brief information about cycle, do’s and Don’ts during ride.
- Cycle and Helmet Allocation followed cycle comfort check by Riders
- Ride begins and reach base village
- Small trail (10 Minutes approx) to reach beautiful waterfall / dam followed by some fun filled activity.
- Pedaling soon pays off at Ambivali village with local lunch, refreshment and some leisure time to explore the village or rest.
- Suitably refreshed, pedal back to Karjat by 05:00 pm
- Tour Concludes with Happy cycling Memories :)
- Cycle Rental
- Reflector Jackets
- Bottle of Water
- Morning breakfast, Lunch and Evening Refreshments
- Mechanic will be provided along utility vehicle
- Expertise Charges
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.