Countryside Cycle Ride - Karjat to Solanpada
Enjoy your weekend pedaling through some outstanding great green trail across small villages and fields on Ambivali -Peth route, followed by leisure walk to a beautiful waterfall and experience of yummy local food in a Native village with Mumbai Travellers. There’s no better way than to spend your day cycling in Monsoon along the country side of Maharashtra garnished with opportunity to socialize in a friendly environment where you’ll meet other, like-minded cycling Mumbaikar.
- Bicycle ride
- Short Trail walk
- Simple Homely delicious food
- Board early morning CST to Karjat Train.
- Meet our Cycling expert at Karjat Railway station 08:00 am (Sharp).
- Morning breakfast
- Introduction and brief information about cycle, do’s and Don’ts during ride.
- Cycle and Helmet Allocation followed cycle comfort check by Riders
- Ride begins and reach base village
- Small trail (10 Minutes approx) to reach beautiful waterfall / dam followed by some fun filled activity.
- Pedaling soon pays off at Ambivali village with local lunch, refreshment and some leisure time to explore the village or rest.
- Suitably refreshed, pedal back to Karjat by 05:00 pm
- Tour Concludes with Happy cycling Memories :)
- Cycle Rental
- Reflector Jackets
- Bottle of Water
- Morning breakfast, Lunch and Evening Refreshments
- Mechanic will be provided along utility vehicle
- Expertise Charges
- Train tickets
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Any personal expenses (Mineral water/Softdrinks/Snacks etc)
- Wear Shorts / Track Pants and T – Shirt for the tour
- Water Bottle (2 Litre) Must
- Dry Food (snacks) and Chocolates
- Personal Medicines/ First Aid Kit
- Poncho / Wind cheater / Rain cover
- Sturdy Sport shoes
- Electral powder / Glucon D /Tang Must
- Camera (Optional)
- Sunscreen and Goggle
- Rugsack to carry all this thing
Important Tips for Cycling Tour :
- Do not carry heavy luggage while travelling. It burns your energy and takes the fun away.
- The best way to distress is by involving into various activities in the itinerary.
- Do not use abusive language or play loud music. By doing this you will only loose respect and get divided from the locals.
- Talk to your local coordinator who will accompany you in all activities in case of any discomfort.
- In case you are curious to try something please do so but with permission of your coordinator only.
- Mumbai Travellers will not be responsible for any physical harm during the activity. If you follow the instruction of the coordinator chances of getting hurt remain rare.
- Carry desired medicines. In case of any allergy, please inform the coordinator to take care of your stay.
- 100% refund if cancelled before 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Karjat Railway Station (8:00 AM Sharp)