Hampi Bicycle Tour
- Virupasha Temple
- Hampi Bazaar
- Kadalekalu Ganesh
- Sasivekalu Ganesh
- Krishana Temple
- Krishana Bazaar
- Monolithic Ugra narasimha statue
- Badavi Linga
- Underground Shiva Temple
- Mint Area
- Viewpoint of Noble Men's Quarters
- Zanana Enclosure
- Lotus Mahal
- Elephant Stable
- Watch Tower
- Hazara RamaTemple
- Royal Enclosure
- Mahanavami Dibba
- Underground Secret Chamber
- Stepped Tank
- Queens Bath
*Note: Many attractions are next to each other or in same complex so while tour covers lot of places it is still not a rushed tour.
- Expert Certified Tour Guide
- Morning Breakfast (One plate of Puddu, Chutney and Tea)
- Pickup from and drop to your hotel is not included in the price.
- Please report to start location on time.
- If you need pickup/drop, we can arrange the same at nominal extra cost.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No not at all. In Hampi many attractions and monuments are actually with a common complex and quire near to each other. So we spend less time commuting and more time at the monuments.
6 travellers found this helpful
Yes our guides are certified with years of experience in running these tours. Our guides are locals from Hampi with good English speaking skills and knowledge.
3 travellers found this helpful
They can speak English, Kannada, Hindi and some Telugu.
5 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Lakshmi Heritage Tourist Home
₹ 699 Per Person