MULLAYANAGIRI - RIDGE WALK - BABABUDANGIRI TREK
Mullayanagiri is the paradise of Western Ghats and is also the highest peak in Karnataka with coffee estates spreading at the foothills of the peak and the view captured by the eyes of the never ending meadows surrendering to the clouds from the top of the peak.
There is a cave below the Shiva temple at the highest peak of Karnataka symbolizing tranquility. Your eyes will always be mesmerized for the green lust and the white clouds passing upfront will bring a new meaning to trekking.
The lapse of meadows connects the ridge which is an opportunity for you to experience walking on the narrow path that connects two mountains with a sense of thrill on the ridge that drops on both sides.
- Trek to the highest point in Karnataka
- Cave exploration under the highest peak
- Enjoy the lunch at Peace Tree
- Enthralling Ridge Walk towards Baba Budangiri
- Shower under the Manikyadhara Waterfall
- Volleyball Match in the meadows
DAY 0: Pickup from Bangalore at 2215Hrs
DAY 2: Bababudangiri - Leave for Bangalore
- Anything not mentioned
Transportation (Bangalore Mullayanagiri Bangalore)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
15 to 7 Day before the event — 50% refund
7 Day or before the event — no refund
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.