Parasailing At North Bay Island
Experience parasailing over the blue waters of the North Bay Island in Andamans.
- Get a bird's eye view of the seashore.
- A great activity for the first timers as well.
- Service of experienced and professional instructors.
There are so many adventurous activities you can take part in during your Andaman trip and one of them is parasailing. To satisfy the adventure junkie in you, Parasailing is the best activity. While being suspended up to the air, one gets to enjoy the majestic view of the sea and the stunning beach landscapes. Parasailing is also known as a soaring on a parachute and is a kind of active recreation wherein a person is fastened to a special wing-form parachute towed by a boat that raises the viewer on exciting height. The impressions from soaring over the boundless sea and the bird-eye view are really unforgettable. Moreover, this kind of sport is one of the most safety entertainments among water sports activities and does not require any special training or skills.
- The guests are requested to report at Rajiv Gandhi watersports complex at Port Blair by 9:00 am.
- The ferry will take the guests to North Bay Island, which is 20 minutes ride.
- After reaching North Bay Island, meet the guide & board the boat which takes us to the centre of the sea, it will be almost 20 minutes.
- There will be a quick briefing session & we will be geared up to do parasailing.
- Fly for 5 minutes & witness the best views from the top.
- The speedboat will take back to North Bay island & we will be dropped back to Port Blair
- Ferry ride to North Bay Island and back.
- Parasailing (up to 5 minutes).
- Life jackets.
- Service of professional instructors.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- The minimum age to parasail is 6 years old.
- Participants under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian sign their liability waiver prior to boarding the vessel.
- Minimum weight required to parasail is roughly 56 kg (125 lbs. approximately).
- If the flyer is less than 125 pounds, they will simply fly in tandem with someone not to exceed roughly 200 kg (425 lbs approximately) combined weight.
- Weight requirements may change on any given day due to the wind conditions.
- The itinerary is for reference only and is subject to change due to the weather, traffic conditions or local government directives.
- This tour is subject to weather conditions.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Rajiv Gandhi Watersports complex
₹ 4150 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
North Bay Island
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.