Glass Bottom Boat Ride At North Bay Island
See the underwater world with the Glass Bottom Boat experience in Andaman. As the name suggests, you'll be in a boat with a glass bottom so you can see all the underwater life.
- Witness the fascinating underwater creatures.
- Enjoy the glass bottom boat ride.
- Kid friendly activity and a immersive experience for all.
- No swimming involved.
Boats with glass bottom sail through the sea. You can board these boats and enjoy the view of waters and the marine life. Glass bottom boat ride, which replicates an ocean environment, have their own marked territories at different levels of the tank, as they do at sea. You can also spot undisturbed corals without even stepping in the water. Visitors who are scared of snorkelling and scuba diving, they can avail glass bottom boat facility to see corals while travelling inside the coral beach. The glass bottom boat rides allow visitors to experience several fascinating aspects of marine life and provide them with a bird’s eye view of the aquarium. By choosing a glass bottom boat ride one can simply view this beauty of corals and underwater marine life.
- The guests are requested to report at Rajiv Gandhi watersports complex at Port Blair by 9:00 am.
- The ferry will take the guests to North Bay Island, which is 20 minutes ride.
- Experience the breathtaking view of underwater corals and fishes in a glass bottom boat ride for 15 minutes.
- The guests would be dropped back to the starting point in Port Blair
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1150 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.