Snorkeling At North Bay Island
Experience the underwater world with a fun experience of snorkelling in the clear water at the Northbay Island.
- Swimming skills are not mandatory.
- Explore and enjoy the underwater sea life at the North Bay Island.
- Exhilarating dive near coral, pristine reefs and a mind-boggling array of fish.
Snorkelling allows people to observe underwater life over a long period while generally making only a limited physical effort. It is a great opportunity to develop an interest and curiosity for the wealth of the undersea world and the preservation of biodiversity. Snorkelling can be done by swimmers and non-swimmers and requires only basic equipment. It’s done mainly in the shallow waters where the vivid coral-structures and amazing marine life can be viewed.
- The guests are requested to report at Rajiv Gandhi Watersports Complex, Portblair by 9:00 am.
- The ferry will take the guests to North Bay Island. It will take 20-30 minutes to reach North Bay Island.
- Once guests arrive, we proceed with a training session
- A 15-minute training session where the instructor will explain how to breathe and move underwater while snorkelling.
- Post training, experience snorkelling in the sea for 30 minutes.
- At the end of the activity at around 11 am, take the ferry back to Rajiv Gandhi Watersports Complex.
- Service of an expert instructor.
- Training and open water snorkelling.
- Equipment for snorkelling.
- Ferry tickets.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1000 Per Person