Jet Skiing at Carbyn’s Cove, Port Blair
A small crescent shaped shoreline encircled by lush palm trees, Corbyn’s Cove is tucked away in a corner on Port Blair – only 8km from the city centre. It’s also known as Snake Island since it’s claimed to be home to many a poisonous snake. Among the water sports the cove boasts of, jet skiing is by far a favourite.
Jet skiing among the colourful corals, mesmerizing fishes and rock faces provides a challenging but breathtaking experience. Corbyn’s Cove has, however, got only a little shopping and eateries to offer apart from the water sports and so can be a little dull if visitors don’t intend on taking part in activities. It does get very crowded, especially during peak tourist season.
Corbyn’s Cove has blossoming flora and fauna during the months of December to early May, providing a truly beautiful sight. Jet skiing at Corbyn’s Cove is ideal for most since it’s accessible, not time consuming while offering the thrill and addictive adrenaline rush that most crave.
- Ride the waters of the Andaman Sea on a thrilling Jet ski
- Jet ski across Carbyn’s Cove and go as far as Snake Island
- Control how fast or slow you ski
- Feel the speed of a high-powered waterborne vehicle
- Participants must be at least 16 years old.
- All guests should carry valid identification as proof of age.
- 100% refund if cancelled before 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Carbyns Cove Beach, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands
₹ 450 Per Person