Jet Skiing at Carbyn’s Cove
Experience the thrilling Jetski ride on the clear waters of the Corbyn's Cove beach
- Ride the waters of the Andaman sea on a thrilling Jetski
- Jet ski across Carbyn’s Cove and go as far as Snake island
- The guest gets to control the Jetski with an instructor sitting at the back
A small crescent-shaped shoreline encircled by lush palm trees, Corbyn’s Cove has tucked away in a corner on Port Blair – only 7 km from the city centre. It’s also known as Snake Island since it’s claimed to be home to many a poisonous snake. Among the water sports the cove boasts of, jet skiing is by far a favourite.
Jet skiing among the colourful corals, mesmerizing fishes, and rock faces provides a challenging but breathtaking experience. Corbyn’s Cove has, however, got only a little shopping and eateries to offer apart from the water sports and so can be a little dull if visitors don’t intend on taking part in activities. It does get very crowded, especially during peak tourist season.
Corbyn’s Cove has blossoming flora and fauna during the months of December to early May, providing a truly beautiful sight. Jet skiing at Corbyn’s Cove is ideal for most since it’s accessible, not time-consuming while offering the thrill and addictive adrenaline rush that most crave.
- The guests are requested to report at Corbyn's Cove beach at the selected time slot (choose while booking).
- The coastal road journey very scenic and passes through several Japanese WWII bunkers on the way.
- Located 7 km south of town, an autorickshaw ride could cost anywhere up to Rs. 250, bikes for rent are also available easily.
- Meet the instructor at the reporting point and have a quick briefing session.
- Gear up with life jackets and go on jet skiing till shore point and feel the adrenaline rush.
- The ride on the jetski is up to a minute, to the shore point and back.
- The is ride is about 100 metres from the beach.
- Come back to the starting point and end the activity.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 450 Per Person