Port Blair Full-Day Private Sightseeing Tour
In this Port Blair Full-Day Private Sightseeing Tour visit Port Blair's top tourist attractions in the comfort of your own private vehicle.
- A comprehensive tour of Port Blair, get a more personal experience of the Andaman's capital.
- See the cellular jail museum and its sound and light show
- Visit the best museums like anthropological museum and Samudrika- Naval Marine Museum
Port Blair is the capital of the Union Territory of Andaman & Nicobar Islands. It is located on the east coast of the South Andaman Island. Port Blair is the gateway to the pristine islands. Given the beauty of the rest of the Andamans, Port Blair is an upcoming city no different from any other smaller Indian city, although the seaside has been tarted up a bit. Aside from Cellular Jail, there are quite few places which include Ross Island, Barren Island (known for the only active volcano) and few others known for its historical importance.
- The driver will pick the guests from the hotel in Port Blair as per the time chosen.
- We will drive to the anthropological museum, which is a historical delight and makes the tourists explore the life of Paleolithic islanders
- Proceed to visit Sagarika - the Khadi and handicraft cottage industries emporium and also visit Samudrika which is a naval marine museum.
- We will stop by a local restaurant for lunch and refreshments.
- After lunch, proceed to visit Chatham saw mill (closed on sundays)
- Later, visit Corbyn's cove beach which is known for its watersports. You can also enjoy the watersports over there.
- We will visit the most famous attraction in Port Blair - Cellular jail and enjoy the sound and light show conducted over there.
- Finally, the driver will drop the guests back to the hotel in Port Blair.
- Pick up and drop from in Port Blair city / airport
- Complimentary 1 mineral water bottle for each guest
- Tour as per the itinerary
- All tickets, entry permits, parking, driver allowances, tips, gate pass.
- Guides and assistance at all points with local map briefing, free public WiFi
- All transportation using private sedan or SUV
- Driver and fuel charges
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1090 Per Person