Scuba Diving At North Bay Island
Experience scuba diving at the North Bay Island, enter the amusing blue and crystal clear water and witness the fantasy world.
- Swimming skills are not mandatory.
- Free videos & photography for our guests.
- Explore and enjoy the underwater sea life at the North Bay Island.
- Exhilarating dive near coral, pristine reefs and a mind-boggling array of fish.
Scuba Diving is one of the adventurous activities enjoyed by many tourists on the North Bay Island. All the necessary equipment and a lifeguard, and you are all set to dive into the Blue Paradise filled with beautiful coral reefs and an enormous number of fishes. Experience a different world with underwater life forms. The more you go down, the more your curiosities are being satisfied. It is an experience of complete peace and silence. To give life a break from the daily exertion, one must try this underwater safari. This island is the best place for Scuba Dive practice for the beginners and also for the seasoned divers.
- The guests are requested to report at Rajiv Gandhi watersports complex, Port Blair by 9:00 am.
- The ferry will take the guests to North Bay Island. It will take 20 - 30 minutes to reach North Bay Island.
- Once guests arrive, we proceed with a training session.
- A 15-minute training session where the instructor will explain how to breathe and move underwater.
- Experience 30 minutes of diving in open waters.
- Photos & videos are shared after dive is completed.
- All diving equipments.
- Diving instructor.
- Diving participation certificate.
- Underwater photography.
- 3-minute of underwater video.
- 15 minutes training before the dive.
- Open water dive (upto 30 minutes).
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4100 Per Person