Baratang Island and Limestone Cave Tour
Baratang island is a must-visit place when you are visiting Andamans. Do not miss a chance to visit the serene island of Baratang along with the mud volcano & limestone caves.
- All permits & tickets included
- Drive through Jarawa tribal areas with a chance of spotting few Jarawa tribals
- Tropical rainforest drive
Connect Live with us, click on the 'Chat' button or WhatsApp Click Here
Enjoy the tropical climate with a boat ride through thick mangrove forest with mangrove canopies blocking sunlight. Ride to the Limestone caves in Baratang Island is exciting as well as thrilling. Limestone cave is nothing short of an incredible piece of architecture by nature. 100 km by road from Port Blair – between south and middle Andaman, Baratang islands brings forth the tropical side of the Andamans. Mangroves, birds, caves, trekking, and local tribes.Its a must visit place if you are in Andamans.
- The tour begins for the guests with the pick-up from the hotel in Port Blair at 3:30 or 6:00 am in the early morning.
- The entry to the region is restricted by government authorities and only limited tourists are allowed at any given day.
- The drive to Baratang is through the dense forest including Jarawa tribal area and is very scenic.
- Cross the mangrove creek to reach the Baratang jetty, ferry ride to limestone caves starts here.
- From the boat drop point, it is a short up to 20-minute walk to the limestone caves. The caves are made up of the mineral calcite and have some very beautiful formation.
- The guests will have up to 20 to 30 minutes to spend at the caves before starting the return journey
- The guests will be dropped back to the hotel at end of the tour
- Pick-up and drop from your hotel in Port Blair
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab
- Boat charges for visiting Baratang Island and Limestone Cave
- All permit charges
- Children below 3 years are not charged for the tour
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1690 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.