Two Island Day Tour - Ross and North Bay Island
Tour of the two must-visit places in Andamans, these two islands will entice you with its spectacular nature and remnants of a bygone era.
- Explore Ross island, a great place for kids too
- Enjoy an open boat ride to North Bay island
- North Bay also called a coral island is a great place for snorkelling
Ross Island (Paris of the East) This tiny island located right across Port Blair is less than a square kilometre in size. Ross Island was the capital for the British from 1858 to 1941 until the Japanese took over and converted it to a site for war prisoners during the Second World War. Here you can see the ruins of the cathedral and the graveyard of the British, a British era bakery, post office, chief commissioner’s house and few other colonial landmarks which are now under the custody of wild wines and old trees.
North Bay Beach (Coral Island) This island is home to the iconic lighthouse which is depicted on every 20 rupees Indian currency note. In North Bay beach you can indulge in snorkelling around its vibrant coral reefs. The coral reefs at North Bay are spread over a large area. While you snorkel through the pristine water you can spot a wide variety of marine life waltzing around the coral reef. If you are not up for snorkelling then walk on the seabed in sea walking which started recently in North Bay.
- The tour begins for the guests with the pick-up from the hotel in Port Blair at the time selected while booking (8:30 AM, 9:00 AM, 9:30 AM and 10:00 AM).
- The guests will be transferred to Aberdeen jetty in a private cab.
- From Aberdeen jetty, board the boat to start the journey to the two island tour.
- Visit Ross island, the island is popular for its beauty and also for the remains of the ruined buildings from the times of British rule in Andamans.
- Proceed to North Bay Island, the place printed behind the old 20 rupees Indian currency note. North Bay Island is a popular attraction for its rich marine life.
- Finally, in the evening the guests are dropped back to the hotel.
- The guests will be dropped back to the hotel in Port Blair in 6 hours from the starting time.
- Hotel pick-up and drop in a private cab (within city limits).
- Boat tickets to Ross Island and North Bay Island.
- Tour as per the itinerary.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 990 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.