Two Island Day Tour - Ross and North Bay Island
Join us for a tour to the two must visit places in Andamans. These two islands will keep your senses busy with its spectacular nature and remnants of a bygone era.
The journey to the two islands starts from Aberdeen jetty (Andaman Water Sports Complex)by boarding on a wooden boat vessel. First we will visit Ross Island then North Bay.
Ross Island (Paris of the East)
This tiny Island located right across Port Blair is less than a square kilometre in size. Ross Island was the capital for the British from 1858 to 1941 till the Japanese took over and converted it to a site for war prisoners during Second World War. Here you can see the ruins of the Cathedral and the graveyard of the British, a British era bakery, post office, Chief Commissioner’s house and few other colonial landmarks which are now under the custody of wild wines and old trees.
North Bay Beach (Coral Island)
This island is home to the iconic light house which is depicted on every 20 rupees Indian currency note. In North Bay beach you can indulge in snorkelling around its vibrant coral reefs. The coral reefs at North Bay are spread over a large area. While you snorkel through the pristine water you can spot a wide variety of marine life waltzing around the coral reef. If you are not up for snorkelling then walk on the sea bed in sea walking which started recently in North Bay.
At the end of the day, returns to the hotel / airport for end of the tour.
- Explore Ross Island, a great place for kids too
- Enjoy a open boat ride to North Bay Island
- North Bay also called Coral Island is a great place for snorkeling
- Morning pick-up from Hotel and transfer to Aberdeen jetty
- Board wooden boat to start the journey to the two island picnic tour
- Visit Ross Island, which now has the remains of the ruined buildings from the times of British rule in Andamans
- Next we proceed to North Bay Island (the place printed behind a 20 rupees Indian currency note), which is rich in marine and aquatic wealth
- Finally in evening we return to the Hotel
- Pick up/Drop from Hotel in Private AC Car
- Boat tickets to Ross Island, & North Bay Island
- Entry tickets to Ross Island, & North Bay Island
- All Logistic Support to & fro
- Guided approach
- Any type of accommodation / stay / lodging / boarding or transit lounge
- Any type of meals / lunch / breakfast / dinner / refreshments
- Any Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- 100% refund if cancelled before 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Pick-up from Port Blair Hotel
₹ 990 Per Person