Havelock Island Day Trip
Havelock Island is a must-see and one of the most popular tourist destination in Andamans. Getting to Havelock Island from Port Blair can be done by frequent boats that ferry travelers to and fro. To travel around Havelock, roads are narrow and straight and the locals are helpful. Scooters can be rented or autorickshaws can be hailed. Although each site varies in difficulty level and the kind of view that it offers, each one is equally breathtaking in its own way.
It offers many, many scuba diving sites. Each unique with respect to the sights it offers, difficulty level and depth reached.
Radhanagar beach has been rated as “Asia’s best beach” by Time Magazine also awarded “Cleanest Beach Town” in the India under Swacch Bharat Abhiyan by Hon’ble Prime Minister.
7 AM: Pick-up from Hotel in Port Blair
8 AM: Transfer to Cruise
10 AM: Reach Havelock Island, Pick-up at Havelock Jetty
10 AM - 4 PM: Havelock Island Sightseeing (Radhanagar Beach + Kalaphattar Beach)
4 PM: Transfer to Hovelock Jetty
6 PM: Arrival in Port Blair and Drop to your hotel in Port Blair
- Pick Up / Drop to/from Port Blair Hotel
- Cruise Tour (MV COASTAL CRUISE/ MV MAKRUZZ - Premium)
- Sightseeing in Havelock Island
- All trips are subject to whether conditions.
- All cruise tickets are subject to availability. Availing the service at least 30 days in advance is most recommended.
Vehicle Used (Private):
- Mahindra Xylo A/C
- Suzuki Ertiga A/C
- Chevrolet Tavera A/C
- Chevrolet Enjoy A/C
- Mahindra Scorpio m-hawk A/C
Private Cruise (Premium):
- MV MAKRUZZ PREMIUM
- MV GREEN OCEAN
- From confirmation up to 30 days prior to departure - 10% of the total amount payable would be charged
- Between 15 - 29 days – 50% would be refunded
- Less than 15 days prior to departure 100%.