Neil Island Day Trip from Port Blair by Government Ferry
Neil island which is still one of the offbeat destinations of Andamans. Neil Island offers the most pristine beaches popularly known for amazing sunset views. Perfect day package from Port Blair to Neil Island for those who do not have enough time on there hands.
- Take a tour to Neil island which is one of the offbeat destinations.
- Visit Laxmanpur Beach which is known for its sunset and Laxmanpur bridge which has a natural rock bridge.
- Unwind at the amazing Neil island beaches and indulge in water sports.
Neil island is about 36 km by sea from Port Blair. This is a gem of sheltered sand and crystalline water. It’s more than tempting to dive straight into the mirror-like surface of the lagoon but swimming is strictly prohibited during dusk and dawn. It’s also advised to pay attention to the warnings of crocodiles present in the area.
Neil island is less crowded than Havelock Island and is the perfect spot for tourists looking to relax in a quiet environment. Although the beach remains deserted most of the time, the bright, blue sea, the magical sunset and the warm sands are as enchanting as ever!
- The guests are picked up from the hotel in Port Blair by 5:00 AM and transferred to the ferry jetty by 5:15 AM.
- The ferry will take you to Neil island which will almost take 2 and a half hours and you are expected to reach the Neil island by 8:30 AM.
- Post arrival in Neil Island, you will visit Bharatpur beach, this is one of the tranquil and one of the spectacular beaches of Neil Island.
- Take a visit to Laxmanpur beach - I and Laxmanpur beach- II which has natural rock bridge formation- local Howrah bridge.
- For the Neil Island to Port Blair return you will get transferred to the Neil jetty by 3:00 PM approximately.
- You are expected to reach Port Blair by 5:45 PM and the driver will drop us back to the hotel in Port Blair.
Note: All timings mentioned are approximate they might vary by less or more than 30 minutes as per itinerary.
- Pick up/drop to Port Blair hotel.
- Transfers on Government Ferry.
- Sightseeing in Neil Island in a private air-conditioned cab.
- Tickets to Neil Island.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2375 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.