Neil Island Day Trip from Port Blair
Neil island 36 kms by sea form Port Blair. This is a gem of sheltered sand and crystalline water. It’s more than tempting to dive straight in to the mirror-like surface of the lagoon but swimming is strictly prohibited during dusk and dawn. It’s also advised to pay attention to the warnings of crocodiles present in the area.
Neil island is less crowded than Havelock Island and is the perfect spot for tourists looking to relax in a quiet environment. Although the beach remains deserted most of the time, the bright, blue sea, the magical sunset and the warm sands are as enchanting as ever!
- Ferry from Port Blair to Neil Island.
- Visit Laxmanpur Beach & Bharatpur Beach.
- 7 AM:
Pick-up from Hotel in Port Blair
- 8 AM:
Transfer to Cruise
- 10 AM:
Reach Neil Island, Pick-up at Neil Island Jetty
- 10 AM - 4 PM:
Neil Kendra, Bharatpur Beach, Laxmanpur Beach-I, Laxmanpur Beach-II (Natural Rock Bridge Formation- Local Howrah Bridge)
- 4 PM:
Transfer to Jetty
- 6 PM:
Arrival in Port Blair and Drop to your hotel in Port Blair
- Pick Up / Drop to/from Port Blair Hotel
- Cruise Tour (MV COASTAL CRUISE/ MV MAKRUZZ - Premium)
- Sightseeing in Neil Island
- All trips are subject to whether conditions.
- All cruise tickets are subject to availability. Availing the service at least 30 days in advance is most recommended.
Vehicle Used (Private):
- Mahindra Xylo A/C
- Suzuki Ertiga A/C
- Chevrolet Tavera A/C
- Chevrolet Enjoy A/C
- Mahindra Scorpio m-hawk A/C
Private Cruise (Premium):
- MV MAKRUZZ PREMIUM
- MV Coastal Cruise
- From confirmation up to 30 days prior to departure - 10% of the total amount payable would be charged
- Between 15 - 29 days – 50% would be refunded
- Less than 15 days prior to departure 100%.