Rangat and Mayabunder 3 Days Trip from Port Blair
Enjoy the tour to Rangat and Mayabunder which offers excellent scenic beauty, mangrove creeks, beautiful Karmatang beach and Avis Islands.
- Explore the beautiful island of Rangat and visit Dhanianallah mangrove walk
- Experience the extremely calm areas of Andamans.
- Visit Karmatang beach and Rampur beach
Rangat Island is about 170 km by road from Port Blair is an eco-tourism hub and popular for Amkunj beach, Cuthbert Bay a turtle nesting ground, Dhaninallah mangrove walk, and Yerratta mangrove park. Dhaninallah Mangrove Nature Walk is a wooden boardwalk meandering mangrove creeks for a distance of 713 meters and longest walkway of its kind in India.
Karmatang beach is 13 Kms away from Mayabunder and is hidden from the road. The place is quite enchanting. Eco-friendly sit-outs and machans offer an ideal place for the picnic. The water is clean. The waves are not too rough and the sand soft under the feet. Karmatang Beach is also a turtle nesting ground. One can view nesting of turtles during December - February season. The lagoons give an enchanting experience. Hawksbill turtle is most famous here.
Avis Island (optional add-on subject to season)
Avis Island is the small and beautiful uninhabited island known for its coconut plantation. Karmatang beach offers eco-friendly sit outs is also a turtle nesting ground. The water here is so calm and clear that one can see fish frolicking in the water and little corals in the water. Avis island is a great destination for basking in the sun and sea.
- The driver will pick up the guests from the hotel in Port Blair and drive to Rangat which is almost 5 hours journey.
- Take a walk in Dhaninallah mangrove walk and feel the beauty of nature.
- We will visit Moricedera beach, the uniqueness of the Moricedera beach is volcanic rock formation overlooking the sea.
- Proceed to visit Yeratta mangrove park and get to know about the mangroves.
- Drive to Mayabunder which is almost 2 hours journey and overnight stay at the hotel.
- After breakfast, start the tour by visiting Karmatang beach, a serene beach that is also known as the turtle paradise of the nation.
- Spend half a day in turtle nesting area and further proceed to Rampur beach, which is one of the lesser known beaches in the area.
- Take a visit to German jetty with Anmol museum and explore around.
- End the tour by staying overnight at the hotel suggested.
- Early morning, after breakfast, checkout from the hotel and start the journey towards Port Blair.
- It takes almost 6-7 hours to reach Port Blair and the guests are dropped back to the hotel in Port Blair.
- Private transport in air-conditioned or non air conditioned vehicle
- Pick up and drop from Port Blair.
- All entry fees, ferry charges and permits.
- Driver and fuel charges
- Parking charges.
- 01 mineral water bottle each.
- 02 Nights stay at the hotel in standard double bedded A/C rooms on a twin-shared basis.
- Breakfast on CP plan
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes all government on forest department permits needed for this trip are arranged by us and included in package. We would take each passenger's details from you once online booking is confirmed.
64 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4890 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.