Elephant Beach Snorkeling and Boat Ride Trip
Enjoy snorkelling at the beautiful white sand beach and the amazing coral reef which starts at a depth less than a metre
- Enjoy a great boat ride to Elephant beach
- Do snorkelling and experience incredible marine life up-close
- Relax at the white sand beaches and laze around with the fantastic view of the blue-green ocean.
Elephant beach is located on the North-eastern part of Havelock island. It’s a popular tourist destination known for its pristine sands, crystal waters, and sea waves. Accessible by boat and foot, it’s a short 10 km from the market. Many water sports are available. With so much to explore, a full day (or two) is required to do full justice to the beach and all it offers. It's mostly famous for snorkelling and boat rides
Snorkelling can be done by swimmers and non-swimmers and requires only basic equipment. It’s done mainly in the shallow waters where the vivid coral-structures and amazing marine life can be viewed. It can be enjoyed by all ages and almost all throughout the year – ideal for a relaxing vacation filled with the most colorful finned friends.
- The hotel pick-up for the guests can be made at 7:00 am OR 11:00 am, according to the time slot selected when booking.
- The journey from the hotel to the Havelock harbour will be done in a private cab.
- The boat ride from Havelock harbour to Elephant beach will be take up to up to 20 minutes.
- At the beach, the guests will be greeted by the guide and will be given a quick briefing session on snorkelling.
- The session would be about the safety measures and technique for snorkelling.
- Enjoy snorkelling for up to 10 minutes and witness the underwater world.
- Relax and enjoy the views from the beach.
- The guests will be dropped back to the hotel in Havelock in 4 hours from the starting time.
- Hotel pick-up and drop (within city limits)
- Transportation in private cab
- Half mask snorkeling kit
- Life jacket
- Boat ride to Elephant beach
- Service of a knowledgeable guide
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1450 Per Person