Elephant Beach Boat Ride Trip with Snorkelling
Enjoy the beautiful white sand beach and the amazing coral reef which starts at a depth less than a metre
- Enjoy a great boat ride to Elephant beach.
- Relax at the white sand beaches and laze around with the fantastic view of the blue-green ocean.
- Complimentary guided snorkeling for the participants.
For any specific queries, click on the 'Chat' button or WhatsApp Click here
Elephant beach is located on the North-eastern part of Havelock Island. It’s a popular tourist destination known for its pristine sands, crystal waters, and sea waves. Accessible by boat and foot, it’s a short 10 km from the market. Many water sports are available. With so much to explore, a full day (or two) is required to do full justice to the beach and all it offers. It's mostly famous for snorkelling and boat rides
- The hotel pick-up for the guests can be made at 7:00 am OR 11:00 am, according to the time slot selected when booking.
- The journey from the hotel to the Havelock harbour will be done in a private cab.
- The boat ride from Havelock harbour to Elephant beach will be take up to up to 20 minutes.
- Explore the beach and you can take watersports available there and enjoy a session of guided snorkeling with half mask.
- Relax and enjoy the views from the beach.
- The guests will be dropped back to the hotel in Havelock in 4 hours from the starting time.
- Hotel pick-up and drop (within city limits).
- Transportation in private cab.
- Boat ride to Elephant beach.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Charges of guided snorkelling.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1570 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.