Underwater Sea Walk at Elephant Beach, Havelock
Under Water Sea walking is one of the several exciting things-to- do you will come across if you are at Havelock Island. If playing on the beach is holding hands with the sea then sea walking is nothing short of feeling its heart beat. Just put on the protective gear and take a plunge 6 to 7 meters under sea. Let the blue water embrace you and feel the soft yet mysterious sea bed under your bare feet. If you are not planning to walk on moon then sea walking is the closest you can get to experience the shy gravity.
Don’t know how to swim? Never mind. All you have to do is walk. You will get a helmet with a transparent visor which is connected to a breathing device which allows you to breathe freely without your French braid or slick back disturbed!! And dont worry about safety too,there will be a life guard who will be assisting you from A to Z
- Walk under water to see the sea life of Andaman Islands
- Marvel at the colorful fish swimming around you
- Experience the world under the water without getting your hair wet!
- Wetsuits and gear
- Motor boat transfer
- Sea walking activity ticket
- Underwater Photographs
- Hotel pick-up/drop (if add-on selected)
- Elephant beach return boat transfers
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.