Scuba Diving at Havelock Island
Havelock Island is known for its crystal clear water and scuba diving in such a place is an amazing experience. Witness the underwater world in pristine blue water when you go Scuba Diving at Havelock Island, one of the world's top places for diving.
- Explore and enjoy the underwater sea life while scuba diving at Havelock Island.
- Exhilarating dive near coral, pristine reefs and a mind-boggling array of fish.
- Experience scuba diving at one of top places for diving in India - the Havelock Island.
- No swimming skills required.
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop.
- Includes underwater videos and photos of your dive.
- Bubble Maker Scuba is available for children between the age of 8-10 years, please check the add-on section.
Havelock Island Scuba Diving Overview
Havelock falls on the union territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. It is a home for tranquil beaches surrounded by beautiful coconut and palm trees. A picture perfect destination! Millions of tourists enjoy jet- skiing, boating, snorkelling, kayaking, boating in the glass bottom boats near the Elephant beach.
Scuba diving in Havelock island is one of the most popular adventurous activities enjoyed by many tourists. All the necessary equipment and a lifeguard, and you are all set to dive into the blue paradise filled with beautiful coral reefs and an enormous number of fishes. Experience a different world with underwater life forms.
The more you go down, the more your curiosities are being satisfied. It is an experience of complete peace and silence. To give life a break from the daily exertion, one must try this underwater safari. Along with North Bay Island and Port Blair, Havelock Island is favorite place for people looking to scuba dive in Andamans.
This island is an ideal place for scuba dive practice for the beginners and also for the seasoned divers.
Diving in Havelock Itinerary:
- The guests will be received from their hotel in Havelock Island at around 8:00 AM.
- Meet the instructor at the Havelock Jetty harbor and after a quick introduction, proceed for a training session.
- The training session will 15 minutes where the dive instructor will explain how to breathe and move underwater.
- After the training, begin the 30 minute diving in the pristine blue water at the Havelock beach.
- Marine life of the region is very diverse and preserved to offer some great views of the underwater world.
- At the completion of the diving experience, photos and videos are shared with the guests.
- The expected time of completion of the complete activity is 10:00 am.
- Post the completion of the activity you will be dropped to your hotel in Havelock Island.
- All dive equipements.
- Dive instructor and safety demonstration.
- The hotel pick-up or drop.
- Training session as per the plan.
- One dive for up to 30 minutes or 60 minutes as chosen.
- Underwater photography - 10-12 pics and 3 minutes of underwater video.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No it is not dangerous. Scuba diving is a safe and fun activity to be enjoyed with family & friends. Just follow the instruction & safety guidelines.
68 travellers found this helpful
If you can not remove your glasses and dive then the best option is to wear soft contact lenses and dive.
43 travellers found this helpful
Beginning scuba divers stay shallower than 18 meters/60 feet and because of the bright colors and warm water, the most popular diving stays above 12 meters/40 feet. Certified divers get to experience depth ranges from 12 to 18 meters.
66 travellers found this helpful
Yes advance online booking is mandatory. On most days especially on weekends, we get fully booked well in advance.
56 travellers found this helpful
No, it is not as our trained personnel have the expertise to cater to beginners as well as experienced divers.
50 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3020 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.