Baratang, Diglipur, Ross & Smith - 3 Day Tour from Port Blair
Baratang island, Rangat, and Diglipur are the must visit places when you are visiting Andamans. Do not miss a chance to visit the serene islands and which are extremely calm.
- Drive through Jarawa tribal areas with a chance of spotting few Jarawa tribals
- Boat ride through mangrove creeks and the visit to Limestone cave & Mud volcano
- Explore the beautiful island of Rangat and visit Dhanianallah mangrove walk
- Experience the extremely calm areas of Andamans.
Connect Live with us, click on the 'Chat' button or WhatsApp Click here
A boat ride through thick mangrove forest with mangrove canopies blocking sunlight. Ride to the Lime stone caves in Baratang Island is exciting as well as thrilling. 100 km by road from Port Blair – between south and middle Andaman, Baratang islands brings forth the tropical side of the Andamans. Mangroves, birds, caves, trekking, and local tribes. Its a must visit place if you are in Andamans.
Diglipur Town -(325 KMs. approx. 12 hrs. By road from Port Blair) Situated in North Andaman Island, Diglipur provides a rare experience for eco-friendly tourists. It is famous for its oranges, rice, and marine life. Kalpong, the only river of Andaman flows here. The only Kalpong Hydro-electric power project of the islands is on this river. Popular attractions at Diglipur include Lamiya Bay beach, Kalipur beach, and turtle nesting ground
Rangat island -170 km by road from Port Blair is an eco-tourism hub and popular for Amkunj beach, Cuthbert Bay a turtle nesting ground, Dhaninallah mangrove walk and Yerratta mangrove park. Dhaninallah Mangrove Nature Walk is a wooden boardwalk meandering mangrove creeks for a distance of 713 meters and longest walkway of its kind in the country.
- The tour begins for the guests with the pick-up from the hotel in Port Blair at 3:30 am in the early morning.
- The entry to the region is restricted by government authorities and only limited tourists are allowed at any given day.
- The drive to Baratang is through the dense forest including Jarawa tribal area and is very scenic.
- Cross the mangrove creek to reach the Baratang jetty, ferry ride to limestone caves starts here.
- From the boat drop point, it is a short up to 20-minute walk to the limestone caves. The caves are made up of the mineral calcite and has some very beautiful formation.
- The guests will have up to 20 to 30 minutes to spend at the caves before proceeding to the Mud Volcano.
- Drive to Mud Volcano by cab and witness the rare mud volcanos.
- After the visit to the volcanos, start the journey to Diglipur and overnight stay at the hotel included.
- After the morning breakfast, start the tour by visiting Ross and Smith island.
- These are the twin islands, which is on of the beautiful destination of Andaman. Permits required to enter this island is taken from our team.
- It would take almost half a day to visit Ross and Smith island and if time permits we can visit Kalipur beach, Lamiya beach and turtle nesting area.
- We will drive to Rangat and the driver will drop the guests back to the hotel in Rangat.
- After the breakfast, the driver will pick up the guests from the hotel at 5:30 am.
- Take a walk in Dhaninallah mangrove walk and feel the beauty of nature.
- We will visit Moricedera beach, the uniqueness of the Moricedera beach is volcanic rock formation overlooking the sea.
- Proceed to visit Yeratta mangrove park and get to know about the mangroves.
- Finally, we will drive to Port Blair, which is almost 5 hours journey. The driver will drop the guests back to the hotel in Port Blair.
- Diglipur - Deluxe Double AC rooms at Pristine Beach Resort
- Rangat - Standard Double AC Room at Hotel Avis / Hotel Ross and Smith / similar
- Air-conditioned or Non-air conditioned Sumo/Scorpio/Tavera/Ertiga or equivalent vehicle for sightseeing as per the above itinerary. (Choose air-conditioned vehicle add-on if required)
- Passenger ferry charges.
- Boat charges for visiting Limestone Cave, Baratang and Ross and Smith Islands, Diglipur.
- Children below 5 years are complimentary everywhere.
- All permit charges
- Accommodation in Port Blair
- Any meals are not included in the package
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Please note Limestone Caves are closed on Mondays, plan your trip accordingly.
- If you want extra bed for children then they are counted as adults, otherwise child price apply.
- The package tour is subject to weather conditions, traffic conditions or local government directives.
- The itinerary of the package tour is subject to change based on boat schedule and weekly off of sightseeing places.
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Hotel lobby in Port Blair city
- Operator will be in contact with you to coordinate the pick-up
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick up point. Please enter the pick up location at the checkout page
₹ 8550 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.