Hutbay Island, Little Andaman 5 Day Tour from Port Blair
Visit the Little Andaman Island and explore the enchanting scenic island, come take a pause in the lap of mother nature.
- Indulge in Snorkeling, Diving, Swimming, Game Fishing, Coral watching, Sun Basking etc.
- Boating at the creek near Butler Bay gives a chance to catch a glimpse of some rare bird species.
- Butler Bay Beach is also home to some of the rarest marine turtles.
- Visit one of the top surfing locations in India.
Connect Live with us, click on the 'Chat' button or WhatsApp Click here
Little Andaman Island, situated 125 kilometers south of the South Andaman Island by sea from Port Blair. Little Andaman Island is the fourth largest island in Andaman and Nicobar. There are daily packaged tours that take visitors from Port Blair to the Little Andaman Island.
The island is covered in rainforests and if visitors are lucky, they may even spot some marine turtles out on the beach! Waterfalls dot the island here and there, adding to the island’s beauty.
Little Andaman lighthouse makes for a worthwhile excursion. 200 spiral steps lead to magnificent views over the coastline and forest. A motorcycle is the easiest way to get to the lighthouse - although a bicycle or an auto-rickshaw ride followed by an hour long walk down a deserted beach is an equally enticing option.
Day 1: Port Blair to Hutbay Island | Ferry Transfer
- The guest will be picked up from Port Blair city and will proceed towards Phoenix Bay Harbour in the morning/afternoon as per ticket reservation in Ferry as the desired mode of transportation.
- The entire day will be used for travelling and leisure day after arrival.
- After arrival in Huttbay Island, the guest will check-in to our resort and relax with the ambiance or dine in the attached resto-bar.
- Our resort is housed in a beach location, so travellers can relax on the hammocks provided.
Day 2: Harminder Bay Beach - Nicobari Tribal Area - Netaji Nagar Beach
- On the second day at around 9:00 am, after a nice warm breakfast, the guest will proceed towards Harminder Bay Beach to enjoy sun basking and shallow open ocean ride.
- Next stop will be the aborigine’s heritage of the islands and visit the Nicobari Tribal Area, friendly people with a deep retrospect of their culture and artistic approach.
- This place is also locally known as Tribal Basti.
- Next up proceed to Netaji Nagar Beach, 11-km from the Hutbay Jetty is a white sandy beach suitable for sun basking post lunch.
- The guest will be ending the day trip with an overnight stay at the resort here. Our resort is housed on this beach.
Day 3: Sea Chattan - White Surf Waterfall - Whisper Wave Waterfall - Elephant Ride - Palm Plantation
- At about in a leisure morning time, after breakfast, the guest will proceed towards the Sea Chattan and Waterfalls for which the place is well known.
- There are two waterfalls on the island, White Surf Waterfall which is 6.5 Kms from Hut Bay Jetty and the Whisper Wave Waterfall which is located 25-km from the Hutbay Jetty.
- The White Surf Waterfall is big and true to its name – White Surf. The sight of white foamy water streaming down a small hill is worth watching. The entire place is covered with lush green forests and is ideal for nature lovers.
- You may also trek to the top of the waterfall which is kind of a pool up on the hill. There are a few small creeks that you would cross when you walk for the waterfall.
- Whisper Wave Waterfall located 25-km from the Hutbay Jetty. This waterfall is also amidst the jungle. Journey to this waterfall includes 4-km trekking through the rainforest.
- Up next, post lunch, the guest will proceed towards the activity of Elephant Ride (subject to availability and on spot payment) from The Andaman & Nicobar Forest and Plantation Development Corporation Ltd.
- The Andaman & Nicobar Forest and Plantation Development Corporation Ltd operates the Red Oil Palm Plantation (Dalda Manufacturing Plant) that has elephants for its forestry operation and elephant calves training inside the forest.
- Some of the elephants are available for jungle ride in spare time. Little Andaman is famous for its Red Oil Palm Plantation run by ANIFPDCL, 11-km from the jetty.
- The plantation is spread over an area of 1,593 hectares.
- A factory for extraction of palm oil is also run by the ANIFPDCL. The guest can visit the plantation as well as the factory and see the different stages of oil palm fruit production and oil extraction.
- This can be visited while traveling between the white surf waterfall.
- After this, the guests proceed next to Kalaphattar Beach, for a very wonderful evening sunset and beach walk. (Please note this Kalaphattar Beach is very much different and differently located from the Kalaphattar Beach that is in Havelock Island).
Day 4: Butler Bay Beach - Rabindra Nagar Dam
- On the fourth day in the beautiful morning, after breakfast, proceed for the very fascinating Butler Bay Beach which is the most famous and beautiful beach in Little Andamans.
- It lies at a distance of 14 km from the Hut Bay Jetty. Butler Bay is a beautiful beach suitable for Sun Basking, Coral Viewing, Surfing, Snorkeling etc.
- Boating through the creek near the beach is an exciting experience.
- Before lunch, marking the end of this entire day trip, have a scientific and technological trip aspect of Little Andaman by a visit to the state of the art Hydroelectric Power Plant situated at R.K. Pur
- This Hydroelectric Power Plant is well known as the Rabindra Nagar Dam / R.K. Pur Dam maintained by the administration for the safe propagation of electricity for domestic as well as commercial purposes locally.
- Lastly, the guest will have a half day at leisure and overnight halt at the resort suggested.
Day 5: Departure
- On day 5 the guest will be departing and checking out from the resort back to Port Blair by sea from Hutbay with great memories to cherish.
- After reaching Port Blair, pick up from Harbour and dropping back to the starting point or hotel as per reservation.
- The entire day will be used for travelling and leisure day after arrival in Port Blair.
- Planning the final departure from Andamans, the next day is most advisable and recommended.
- Pick up and drop from Port Blair to Port Blair and inside Hutbay region as mentioned above
- Ground logistic support from Port Blair – Hutbay and then Hutbay – Port Blair
- Stay in budget accommodation in an Air-Conditioned resort at Hutbay Island
- The rooms are standard double bedded rooms, beach huts at the suggested resort. All basic room amenities are provided with room services also
- The rooms in the resort in this package are in Breakfast Only plan of the meal. Breakfast is complimentary for all days in the package
- Child below the age 5 years is complimentary entirely in rooms and tours also. Rest all above five years will be compulsorily treated as an extra adult only and will be charged for full as per an adult
- The entire tour is subject to availability confirmation and strict weather conditions
- Our resort has in-house bar, paramedic support, police interceptor outpost unit, tribal protection force unit, forest guards, local lifeguards, wireless radios for remote contact, RCR (Resort Control Room) equipped with latest one to one mass communication devices with transmitting and receiving stations at Port Blair & Hutbay and a private beach
- Fun surfing and professional surfing activities are run at extra pricing basis at professional and licensed surfing centers.
- Seating in air and water transport are clean and comfortable and conditioned as per weather conditions.
- Seating in the helicopter are air-conditioned and also in ferry air-conditioned cabin will be provided, in case of availability only, if not the similar category or equivalent seating arrangements will be made for the journey.
- All applicable taxes and surcharges. Anything extra due to sudden hike due to govt. regulations will be charged extra.
- All boat tickets, passenger entry permits, island excursion, forest permits, boat charges etc.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes all government on forest department permits needed for this trip are arranged by us and included in package. We would take each passenger's details from you once online booking is confirmed.
64 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 13980 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.