Enchanting Andamans - 5 Days Package
The Andaman and Nicobar Islands are the perfect location for the perfect holiday. They are ideal for trekking, water sports, immersing yourself in raw nature, or simply lazing on the warm sands of the picturesque beaches. Your first day at andamans will be spent on Carbyn's Cove beach which will be followed by visiting the historic Cellular Jail. There you will get to see the jail museum and and an icredible light and sound show. During your visit you will be stunned by the beauty of the Radhanagar Beach and will be thriled by indulging in snorkeling. This is just the start, we will make sure that every single second that you spend on this Island will count.
- A snorkeling session at Elephant Beach, Havelock.(optional)
- Glass bottom boat ride at Jolly Buoy Island. (optional)
- All Sightsseing Transfers in AC Private Vehicle
- Light and sound show in Cellular Jail Museum
- Day 1: Arrival - Port Blair (01 Night Stay)
- Airport transfer – drop hotel – Carbyn’s Cove beach – Cellular Jail Light & Sound Show – Cellular jail museum – stay.
- Day 2: Port Blair - Havelock Island (01 Night Stay)
- Private cruise transfer – Radhanagar beach – Kalaphattar beach – Elephant beach (Free Snorkeling activity included) – stay.
- Day 3: Havelock – Port Blair (01 Night Stay)
- Private cruise transfer – reach Port Blair – evening at leisure – stay.
- DayY 4: Port Blair (01 Night Stay)
- Wandoor jetty – Jolly Buoy island – Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park & Museum - Chidyatapu – Munda Pahad beach sunset point (MGBP) – leisure time for shopping in city – stay.
- Day 5: Port Blair - Departure
- Airport transfer – drop and see off with lovely memories to cherish!
Standard 3 Star Hotels in package:
- Port Blair:
- Hotel NK International
- Hotel GB Oceania
- Hotel Blue Marlin
- Hotel Blue Sea Pure Veg
- Hotel Silver Spring
- Driftwood Hotel & Resort or Similar
- Havelock Hotels
- Green Valley Resort or Similar
- Cross Bill Resort
- El-Dorado Beach Resort
- Gold Star Beach Resort
- Gold India Beach Resort
Day 1: On your arrival at Port Blair airport, our associate will receive you and escort you till your vehicle transit and then assist you to the suggested hotel for check in. After fresh-n-up and lunch, proceed for the tour in late afternoon to Carbyn’s Cove beach, Port Blair’s only beach equipped with all beach amenities amidst its palm- fringed shore including sea food restaurant and it's also a favorable place for Jet skiing and boat rides. In the late evening, after refreshment proceed towards National Memorial - Cellular Jail Museum to see a poignant light & sound show (sone-et-de-lumiere) inside the jail premises. After the show, return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 2: In the early morning, take packed breakfast for onboard cruise and proceed towards Phoenix Bay jetty to board your private premium class cruise ferry (onboard dining available) to Havelock Island, which is about 39 Kms from Port Blair (Travel Time: 1.5 Hrs.). After arrival at Havelock, you will be received by our associate there, after check in, proceed towards Radhanagar beach which has a picture-perfect view which will remain forever etched in your mind. After lunch, afternoon visit will be at Kalaphattar beach. Then, proceed towards Elephant beach, about 1.8 Kms from Havelock Island in a cruising private charter boat and indulge in the world-famous snorkeling at Elephant Beach. Day ends with drop back at the resort.
Day 3: Checkout after breakfast and proceed towards Havelock jetty to board the private cruise ferry to Port Blair to reach there by late afternoon.Rest of the evening is left for leisure or shopping in the Port Blair City.
Day 4: After breakfast, proceed by road towards Wandoor jetty (about 28 Kms), where we have the North Wandoor beach, lying very close to the Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park (M.G.M.N.P), is suitable for swimming and sunbathing. Then we board a wooden boat to Jolly Buoy Island, which is part of the MGMNP, including Red Skin Island. At Jolly Buoy island, the Glass Bottom Boat is provided to view the underwater corals and ornamental plants through the glass panel fixed at the bottom of the boat.
After lunch, proceed towards Chidyatapu island, which is just in opposite direction, about 28 Kms away, from Port Blair. The Munda Pahad beach famous for its truly vivacious sunset is located here. You can also visit the Mahatma Gandhi Biological Park (MGBP) nearby if you could reach ther before noon.
Day 4: Wake up late and after check out proceed for airport and leave Andamans with lovely memories to cherish forever.
- Airport Pick-up & Drop-off
- Daily Breakfast
- Entire transfers and sightseeing in an A/C private luxurious cars
- Water transfers by premium private ferry cruise catamaran with all pickups and drops and transfers wherever applicable
- Hotel rooms as per above selected will be in comfortable standard double bedded A/C with service, privacy & safety as per package selected.
- Number of vehicles = 01 SUV.
- Vehicles Used: Xylo / Tavera / Scorpio / Hexa / Ertiga / Enjoy / Scorpio
- Cruises: Makruzz / Makruzz Gold / Green Ocean-1 / Green Ocean-2
- Daily Breakfast
- Complimentary a snorkeling session at Elephant Beach at Havelock.
- Complimentary a session of glass bottom boat ride at Jolly Buoy Island.
- All entry fees, parking, driver allowances, toll taxes, service taxes and surcharges.
- All tickets, monument entry passes, camera charges, tips, reserve area permits, island entry permits.
- Complimentary 1 mineral water bottle each.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 18515 Per Person