Underwater Sea Walk in North Bay, Andaman Islands
North Bay island is located, as its name suggests, north of Port Blair – a 40-50 minute jetty ride away (from Marina Park, Port Blair). North Bay offers both plenty of water sports for thrill seekers and places to simply relax for those looking to unwind.
One of the most sought after water activities is Underwater Sea Walk – where adventurers walk along the sea bed (6-7m depth) and get to directly interact with the exquisite marine life. A special helmet with a transparent visor allows breathing and looking to take place unhampered (the oxygen tank is on the pontoon). The experience includes getting photographed with the unperturbed fish, unique coral and delicate fauna.
The sensation can be likened to that of walking on the moon – except with a significantly better view. A certified guide and instructor accompanies all trips and to ensure safety of all those who are participating. The underwater sea walk can be done all year round although the spawning season (September to November) offers innumerable fish and coral teeming with biomass. Underwater sea walking is an ideal experience even for those with no swimming or scuba skills So grab the gear and see the world from a fish-point-of-view!!
- Walk under water to see the sea life of Andaman Islands
- Marvel at the colorful fish swimming around you
- Experience the world under the water without getting your hair wet!
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5175 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.