Shore Scuba Diving and Watersports Combo at Neil Island
Shore diving at Neil Island is an exciting experience, unlike Havelock, there are no mangroves in the area which makes the open water clearer, bluer with greater potential for big fish spotting.
- Enjoy the watersports on pristine blue waters of Neil Island.
- 4 Watersports included - Jet Ski, Glass bottom boat ride, Snorkeling and Scuba diving.
- Shore dive in the clear blue water of Neil Island.
Neil Island Watersports Overview
Neil Island is one of India’s the Andaman Islands, in the Bay of Bengal. Bharatpur Beach has coral reefs teeming with tropical fish. Laxmanpur Beach is known for its sunset views. Scuba diving is perhaps the best way to explore the fantastic underwater world, getting up close with the wonders and the secrets of this marine universe, with its breathtakingly colourful and diverse inhabitants. To give life a break from the daily exertion, one must try this underwater safari. In this activity, you would be trying the best watersports like snorkelling, jet skiing, glass bottom boat ride and scuba diving.
- The guests are requested to report at the Bharatpur Beach, Neil Island
- Meet the instructor at the Bharatpur Beach, and after a quick introduction, proceed for a training session.
- The introduction includes information regarding scuba diving and feeling of scuba diving.
- The training session will 15 minutes where the dive instructor will explain about the respiration and mobility underwater.
- After the training, proceed for the 30-minute shore diving in the pristine blue water at Neil Island.
- Shore dive is when participants start the dive from the beach and walk into the sea. Boat to go to the dive spot is not required and as there is no boat, it's usually cheaper than boat dives and depth is lesser.
- The guests can also enjoy the Jet skiing, snorkelling and glass bottom boat ride.
- Glass bottom boat ride is where one can enjoy the marine life without getting into the water.
- Marine life of the region is very diverse and preserved to offer some great views of the underwater world.
- At the completion of the diving experience, photos and videos are shared with the guests.
- All dive equipment for Scuba diving, snorkelling, and life jackets.
- Training session as per the plan.
- Instructor for shore dive and other watersports.
- Safety demonstration.
- One shore dive for up to 30 minutes.
- Dive pictures (up to 10) and video (up to 2 minutes).
- Jet Ski, Snorkeling and Glass bottom boat ride.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5000 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.