Live Aboard Dive Trip in the Pristine Andaman Islands
An unforgettable six nights of diving and bliss in the pristine Andaman Islands on the sensational Infiniti live-aboard superyacht. Experience the living beauty of the ocean on this stunning adventure of diving and cruising in the last of the untouched oceans in the world.
Newly opened to visitors, these pristine islands in the warm waters of the Indian Ocean are a diver’s delight with gorgeous corals & abundant marine life. Now dive them easily with the highly acclaimed Infiniti Live-aboard !
- This 6 night trip is perfect for exploring the beautiful southern islands of Cinque, Passage & Sisters
- A very scenic trip to uninhabited islands, lovely diving and stunning beaches make for a unique & memorable holiday
- Day boats from Havelock do not make it out here, & we are the only live-aboard - so exclusive itinerary
- Beautiful bio-luminescent night diving at North Cinque
- Five star dive sites of Fish Rock & the WW1 wreck
- Sisters Island, North Cinque are beautiful islands with breathtaking beaches
- Good for all levels
- 39meter long superyacht with four decks, Spacious, nicely furnished guest rooms on main deck/upper deck
- Indoor lounge, outdoor lounge, dining room & huge sundeck, all inside areas air conditioned
- Delicious & nutritious meals freshly prepared
- Complete, highly qualified onboard crew, PADI authorized dive boat
- Trips guided by expert team of pro divers & naturalists [3-4 dives a day]
- RINA certified for navigation in the open sea, permitted to sail in Restricted Area islands
Exploring the southern Andaman Islands & the MG Marine National Park with the Infiniti is a special adventure! Celebrate CNY/India Republic day in beautiful natural surroundings.
Day 1: Fly into Port Blair airport. Get driven to the Infiniti (20 min) & settle in your room onboard. The Infiniti will set sail once everyone has arrived [latest by 4 PM] Team introductions; Boat, safety & dive briefings, equipment check & preparing for the diving, naturalist presentations. Overnight at South Andaman Island
Day 2: Diving begins from 630am. Dive the incredible “Andamans Wreck” (a 70meter WW1 wreck from 1914 lying at 30m depth, amazing habitat & nursery) and other popular dive sites such as SuarMundi, Corruption Rock, at South Andaman Island (Chidia Tapu). Early morning leave for the far-southern dive sites in the MG Marine National Park
Day 3: Day 6: Early morning arrive at Cinque Island. Dive at Tip of Eden, Rainbow Garden, Bujji Paradise, Wild Wild West & more dive sites in the MG Marine National Park. Special onboard ceremonies, completion & presentation of PADI certificates. Night dive or evening visit to the beautiful, deserted island/beach (subject to permissions) Early morning, the Infiniti will leave for Passage Island. Conditions permitting, we will dive at the five star dive site Fish Rock, Yellow Submarine & more sites at Passage Island and possibly even Sisters’ Islands Overnight at Passage Island. 3
Day 6: In the evening leave for Ross Island. Presentations of dive-logs & certificates. Barbecue on the sundeck special evening under the stars to celebrate conclusion of the diving. Overnight at Ross Island.
Day 7: Leave for Port Blair, check out of the Infiniti and go to the airport
- 5 night stay on the Infiniti (twin share)
- All meals, snacks (freshly prepared in onboard kitchen by dedicated chef) & served in dining room
- All diving with expert pro dive guides
- All intra-island cruising as per itinerary
- All day tea, coffee, water, soft drinks
- Access to the Infiniti’s lounges & decks
- Island/beach visits where possible
- Airport transfers at Port Blair
- Barbecue under the Stars evening
- Scuba Equipment
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.